Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Paid subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by jagd1305 View Post
    Sadly, I see your reading comprehension skills are terribly challenged. I never said anything about going to other message boards. My life is such that time spent on message boards and leisure computer time is something my career cannot facilitate at this time. Dealing with municipal governments and public service commissions in multiple states across 3 time zones and company operations in such is just too demanding to delight in your mesmerizing yet intellectually unfortunate banter. It's called a career and too often it seeps well into the evening hours and on weekends altering time spent with my family. To disagree on message boards is a fact of life. Suffering the silliness of disagreeable creatures such as yourself is optional. My time is too valuable and limited to waste. As for hypocrisy, you are correct. I am indeed a hypocrite. People like me never squander the priceless resource of time on those such as you. Again, thanks for the validation of my decision!
    Aren't we all high and mighty. I work in a fast-pace, high-stress field as well and yeah I manage to pop on over here from time to time. And yes I disagree with people but notice how I just generated new life into a board that was dead by pointing out heading over to the other board wouldn't be much different than here. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that....I guess your Alzheimer's is starting to kick in. Hurry up and get your shots in at me while you can otherwise *gasp* you'll have to spend at least $6.00 to call me a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanWarrior418 View Post
    Aren't we all high and mighty. I work in a fast-pace, high-stress field as well and yeah I manage to pop on over here from time to time. And yes I disagree with people but notice how I just generated new life into a board that was dead by pointing out heading over to the other board wouldn't be much different than here. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that....I guess your Alzheimer's is starting to kick in. Hurry up and get your shots in at me while you can otherwise *gasp* you'll have to spend at least $6.00 to call me a troll.

Maybe if you had one of two things their reply would not have been necessary and they are as follows 1) if you had better reading compression skills as the poster stated 2) if you had a scrap of humility and class you could have just gracefully disagreed with their position even if your poor reading comprehension precluded the possibility of your understanding that they were stating that they were not longer or at least very rarely going to post on any board.

Also a good question would be why would anyone want have to pay $6 to be insulted by someone who didn't take the time to properly read a post and jumped to conclusions? Yes its pretty much the same people on the other boards but you don't have to pay to be insulted there.
    I am what I am and thats all I am.

My comprehension is just fine. I'm just sick of people whining. Lets get some people on here and get to talking.
    Last edited by TrojanWarrior418; 08-17-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Thread Information