Thread: Jax State in financial trouble...

Default Jax State in financial trouble...

Good...
    MARCH ON, TROJANS and WHO DAT?!,

The Awesome Possum

Go Troy or Go HOME!

"Jesus turned water into wine, I turn it into Liquor." - "Popcorn" Sutton

Quote Originally Posted by Possum View Post
    Good...
    Now that funny!!!!
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

Default Free advise

JU next College Internet powerhouse?? Better economic according to Dear Leader.
    "Yo Ho, HO!!! GO Ye Trojans, one and all!"

I believe it... Hell I forget the exist anymore.
    MARCH ON TROJANS!

Trojan Warrior
    Donor Club
    Atlanta Trojan on Sun Beltbbs

Man we sure are happy to see Jax State and UAB struggle. I really don't understand why? UAB and South Alabama were our highest attended games at home this year. That is good for Troy. I am guessing a game against Jax State would also be a very well attended game.

My idealistic self says lets figure out how to make Troy better rather than trying to beat down everybody else. No wonder every school hates us.
    Our attitude on this board to other teams is much like the attitude of our team on the field, a lack of class.

Get over yourselves! We are 5-7 and possibly headed that way again. We suck so lets figure out why everyone else sucks worse than we do - great attitude, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pelliott View Post
    Man we sure are happy to see Jax State and UAB struggle. I really don't understand why? UAB and South Alabama were our highest attended games at home this year. That is good for Troy. I am guessing a game against Jax State would also be a very well attended game.

My idealistic self says lets figure out how to make Troy better rather than trying to beat down everybody else. No wonder every school hates us.
    Our attitude on this board to other teams is much like the attitude of our team on the field, a lack of class.

Get over yourselves! We are 5-7 and possibly headed that way again. We suck so lets figure out why everyone else sucks worse than we do - great attitude, right?
    I actually used to enjoy our rivalry with them. A state college in financial trouble is never a good thing. It could hurt young people's chances to get an education.

Quote Originally Posted by GoTroyGo1 View Post
    It could hurt young people's chances to get an education.
    Wait, I thought we were talking about Jax State......

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Let me be clear. I hate Jax State with a passion. They themselves are a bunch of classless rednecks. If hating them makes me classless (I don't think it does), then so be it. I would welcome playing them in any sport but football (we already play baseball with them, and ream them with regularity). For some reason we stopped baskectball, bu IMO we need to continue a series. Football? No way. We do not need to play a game where we would have to pay them to come and risk playing down to their pathetic level. Those who want to make nice with Jax State don't obviously understand the history and depth of the dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by GoTroyGo1 View Post
    I actually used to enjoy our rivalry with them. A state college in financial trouble is never a good thing. It could hurt young people's chances to get an education.
    Please there are plenty of places for them to get an education. I know one that offers a better education...hmmm.....TROY. The kids that can go to school are going to go. If there numbers are down then someone else's numbers are up more than likely. Let's not forget education is also a business. The better product(education) we present as a school the larger the enrollment. I don't hear other businesses complaining when their competitor is loosing market value.

Thread Information