Well guys, looks like we will remain at 11 teams for 2014 with no championship game planned. Check out the below article....

Sun Belt delays expanding to 12 football teamsBRETT MARTEL/AP Sports WriterAssociated Press
Posted: 05/22/2013 04:14:10 PM MDT

NEW ORLEANS - The Sun Belt Conference is putting plans to expand to 12 teams on hold, probably until after the 2014 football season, league Commissioner Karl Benson said. Speaking after Wednesday's conclusion of conference meetings in Destin, Fla., Benson said Sun Belt members are comfortable with having 11 teams in 2014, and do not want to rush to add another school simply so the conference can hold a championship game for football.
"We believe that even though we may have to wait an extra year, that we need to get it right," Benson said. "We need to make sure that the total pool of prospective members is given an opportunity to develop."

The league wants any new school to be a good geographical fit, officials said, adding that the decision to wait is also aimed at promoting stability in a league that is currently undergoing significant changes in membership.

"At some point, this whole conference realignment issue across this country has to use some common sense," said Sun Belt Conference President and Troy University Chancellor Dr. Jack Hawkins, Jr. "I do hope it's more stable. I hope there's less movement and I hope that conferences across America will mature just a bit before they react in a knee-jerk fashion."

http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces...football-teams