Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SOTS Away Games For 2013

Did the Miss. St. game get changed from full band to pep band? Making travel plans now for the Ga. St game and I was thinking the band was going to Miss. St also.
    Lifetime T-Club Member
    Trojan Warrior
    Proud Former Troy Football Player
    Proud Troy Alumni
    Proud Troy Dad

Quote Originally Posted by dgoebel View Post
    Did the Miss. St. game get changed from full band to pep band? Making travel plans now for the Ga. St game and I was thinking the band was going to Miss. St also.
    Yes, the MSU game plans have been changed. I'm thinking it is because of funds. Most of our trips this year are only two day/one night trips as opposed to the usual three day/two night trips for away games. I believe they've cut hotel costs in half by doing so.

I was really looking forward to taking the full band to MSU, but I'm still glad we're sending a pep band. I think the team does better when they have a group playing for them at away games.

Here's to the school we love... GO TROY!

Quote Originally Posted by SOTStrumpet View Post
    Yes, the MSU game plans have been changed. I'm thinking it is because of funds. Most of our trips this year are only two day/one night trips as opposed to the usual three day/two night trips for away games. I believe they've cut hotel costs in half by doing so.

I was really looking forward to taking the full band to MSU, but I'm still glad we're sending a pep band. I think the team does better when they have a group playing for them at away games.
    I agree 100% Trumpet, the Sound does inspire the team, the crowd, and even sending our pep band will no doubt out shine the MSU marching band!

Go TROY!

Thread Information