Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An argument for Sam Houston State to Sun Belt?

Quote Originally Posted by redwaver View Post
    We don't need the man (Bryant) just the commitment!
    It wasn't just commitment... it was resources.
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by redwaver View Post
    I don't care to get into making negative inferences about people on this board. They have a right to their thoughts whether I agree or not, but my point is if you believe you are second class you have already lost the contest whether its a game or a conference. Yep, I would like to know as much about what my conference is doing as those who have the inside info. Pick out whatever name for me you can think off but most every fan wants hot info or they are not very interested. Can't eat at special restaurants or hang around people in the know so , like many others, must rely on rumors to get updates. Funny, I know more about all the other conferences than I do about the Sun Belt as it relates to the future structure. To be a team player, I will just assume our director is working hard behind the scenes trying to bring about the best membership setup that is available to us and when all is in place he will thrill us with some startling revelation......or will he take a tip from Washington and invoke it to being under seal!:-)
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ok.
    Last edited by Doug4Troy; 02-04-2013 at 11:39 PM.
    Doug

Thread Information