Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: In case you all wanted to know what you're getting into on Saturday...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow In case you all wanted to know what you're getting into on Saturday...

    from the GMG.com forum.

    http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/to...me-on-youtube/

    You can see all of last week's K-State game...

    Have a gander on what to expect Saturday: a ball-control offense.

    GO MEAN GREEN.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fussbudgets View Post
    from the GMG.com forum.

    http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/to...me-on-youtube/

    You can see all of last week's K-State game...

    Have a gander on what to expect Saturday: a ball-control offense.

    GO MEAN GREEN.
    You mean the game NT lost? ball control? NT had 68 plays last week and Troy had 87 plays.

    But feel free to brag about the control offense after a loss this week too!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    troy, alabama
    Posts
    1,267
    Rep Power
    34

    Default re:

    I'm not sure UNT can even control their own bladders!
    Lifetime Alumni Association member
    Metro Montgomery Alumni Association Board member
    Living Fossil
    I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagd1305 View Post
    I'm not sure UNT can even control their own bladders!
    That's got to be one of the oddest comments I have ever seen.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,678
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    STLouis Blazer - "Our corners could take a lesson from Troys. Those guys were all over our WRs like white on rice. Sadly, our guys avoided their WRs like they had the plague."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyFootball05 View Post
    SWEET. If there's anything I love, it's consuming football media.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterDawg View Post
    You mean the game NT lost? ball control? NT had 68 plays last week and Troy had 87 plays.

    But feel free to brag about the control offense after a loss this week too!!!!
    When I think of ball control I think of Time of Possession. Not amount of plays.

    31:06 - Troy

    37:04 - UNT

    But does it really matter? Both teams played well, and it will be a great game come Saturday.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    445
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0footballfan0 View Post
    When I think of ball control I think of Time of Possession. Not amount of plays.

    31:06 - Troy

    37:04 - UNT

    But does it really matter? Both teams played well, and it will be a great game come Saturday.
    Ball control is also defined as the ability to convert first downs.

    Troy: 30 NT: 21


    Troy wins 31 -24

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Troy, AL
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterDawg View Post
    Ball control is also defined as the ability to convert first downs.

    Troy: 30 NT: 21


    Troy wins 31 -24
    NT fans really do look at the most pointless stats and overlook the important ones. Mighty full of themselves aren't they.
    "0100011101001111 #FF0000 57415645!!!!"

    "I want me some Glory Hole" -Jerry Jones


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Troy, AL
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    BTW why did this get moved to game smack, its game week and there isn't anything else going on the football board, c'mon Mods move it after the game.
    "0100011101001111 #FF0000 57415645!!!!"

    "I want me some Glory Hole" -Jerry Jones


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •