Thread: Looking for musicians

Hybrid View

Default Looking for musicians

I know that this doesn't relate directly to SotS, but does anyone know of any musicians who may be interested in joining a church praise team? We are looking mainly for drummers, guitarists, bassists, or keyboardists, but if you play something else and are looking for a place to praise, I'm open to expanding the group! Also, we are looking for audio engineers as well!

I am the new worship pastor with The Vine Church, and we are re-launching August 12 at the Troy Recreation Center. Our musical style is in line with artists like Hillsong United, Chris Tomlin and Kari Jobe.

If you have any questions at all, reply or PM! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by centenum View Post
    I know that this doesn't relate directly to SotS, but does anyone know of any musicians who may be interested in joining a church praise team? We are looking mainly for drummers, guitarists, bassists, or keyboardists, but if you play something else and are looking for a place to praise, I'm open to expanding the group! Also, we are looking for audio engineers as well!

I am the new worship pastor with The Vine Church, and we are re-launching August 12 at the Troy Recreation Center. Our musical style is in line with artists like Hillsong United, Chris Tomlin and Kari Jobe.

If you have any questions at all, reply or PM! Thanks!!!
    Lookin' for musicians? How about these? Wow, what a per game this would make for our SOTS! Would make a great band even more enjoyable!
    http://m.youtube.com/#
    !ďWinning is not a sometime thing: itís an all the time thing. You donít win once in a while; you donít do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.Ē ó Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by redwaver View Post
    Lookin' for musicians? How about these? Wow, what a per game this would make for our SOTS! Would make a great band even more enjoyable!
    http://m.youtube.com/#
    Well! I obviously don't know how to download a video to this site. It was the Swiss Drum Corps. Outstanding. Go to You Tube and watch them!:-)
    !ďWinning is not a sometime thing: itís an all the time thing. You donít win once in a while; you donít do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.Ē ó Vince Lombardi

Wow.....I have never seen that precision and that was worth seeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrBPAOOcfmM
    Squirrels Gods natural little speed bumps.

Thread Information