Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire rowell!

Thumbs up Fire rowell!

Since Lego didn't have time to start this thread, being the guy I am, I thought it best to help him along with it. If no one knew this, he and a few other Trojan fans feel that he should be "relieved of his coaching duties" from the TROY staff. To keep from side-tracking every, single thread for the remainder of the off-season, this is dedicated to them and should be "stickied" so they can whine in an organized fashion.

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

In the world where Troy still believed Anytime, Anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by trojanbrutha View Post
    Since Lego didn't have time to start this thread, being the guy I am, I thought it best to help him along with it. If no one knew this, he and a few other Trojan fans feel that he should be "relieved of his coaching duties" from the TROY staff. To keep from side-tracking every, single thread for the remainder of the off-season, this is dedicated to them and should be "stickied" so they can whine in an organized fashion.
    Again. Have stated the following from the beginning:

- Defense has been at the bottom in the nation for the last three years. Can't blame the kids, must take responsibilty for what you get paid for.
    - Jeremy is a solid guy, why wouldn't you move him to the DB coach/recruiting (for the obvious reason he was good at coaching DB, this is something he is good at, proven) and bring in a dedicated DC which is a position that JR has struggled at for awhile now.

Any of this incorrect ?
    No "keyboard coach" in that opinion, just plain old fashion eye balls and an ability to read, see and comprehend.
    You know, just plain old common sense.

Default my 2 cents

I was at one point in agreement with this idea. However, after having cooled off from the frustration of the season and looking at the bigger picture, I have to say I can't disagree more. I think we have the right coaches in place at this point (still have one to add), and I think we now have the right player personnel in place to be very successful. Time will tell, but I believe in Coach Blakeney's judgment on his staff.

Let the flaming begin.

Quote Originally Posted by troymarkus View Post
    I was at one point in agreement with this idea. However, after having cooled off from the frustration of the season and looking at the bigger picture, I have to say I can't disagree more. I think we have the right coaches in place at this point (still have one to add), and I think we now have the right player personnel in place to be very successful. Time will tell, but I believe in Coach Blakeney's judgment on his staff.

Let the flaming begin.
    He won't flame you, but he'll try his best to "sarcasm" you to death

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

deleted

Go Troy !
    Last edited by Lego; 02-03-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    No "keyboard coach" in that opinion, just plain old fashion eye balls and an ability to read, see and comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by troymarkus View Post
    Time will tell, but I believe in Coach Blakeney's judgment.
    Agree, CLB will turn it around. Offense will average 50 next year and the Trojan Scoring Machine will be in full effect. Looking forward to out distancing UAB 1st and then beating Mississippi State in a barn burner

UGH! Can we please lock this thread and MOVE ON FROM THE JR CRAP! Both sides of the argument are pointless at this point. GET OVER IT AND LET"S GO TORJANS!
    BDM88
    Go Trojans!!!

As We March Into Battle Our Swords Are High!

Who's Next? Any Takers?

2014 The Year Of The Last Ride Of A Legend?

There is one thing about the defense that i do know....There is not alot of room to get much worse and a whole lot of room to get better....who knows, with JR at DC....Troy might just move into the top 100 this year.
    Troy Trojan athletics is like a really good movie. It brings out all your emotions

You defenders are so lame, what are you defending. Our defense has stunk for the last 3-4 years. It's a fact. Jeremy has been the defensive coordinator of these suckish defenses. End of story, somehow in the world you guys live in there is no accountability when it comes to Jeremy. I dont get it, but whatever.

Jorrick Calvin, one and done, that forced Valcin to play CB...Eugene Kinlaw, One and done, guys not getting their lesson...Chip Reeves missed the GMAC Bowl...injuries...Valcin missed a whole season. Guys playing before they were ready. Now, I've said it before, TROY has been snake-bit and there's enough blame to go around, but to single out one person in this fiasco is laughable... There is no single point-of-failure in last season or the previous 2 or 3. But, of course, that's just my opinion.

Thread Information