Thread: Bama Game

Default Bama Game

I went to Food World tonight in Troy after work and the placed was PACKED with people buying stuff for the game tonight all decked out in their Bammer gear (and even some with LSU gear), acting all giddy and laughing it up like it was a second Christmas.

Then I drove by fraternity row and their were cars lined up all down the road. I swear it looked like the freakin game tonight was homecoming in Troy! Unbelievable!!!

I heard the Hyundai plant and suppliers shutdown so people wouldn't call out sick or skip work...

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

Talking Huh

Whats going on tonight:)

And furthermore WHO CARES
    Troy football, it is what it is:/

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Pcbtrojan View Post
    Whats going on tonight:)

And furthermore WHO CARES
    Well...I have lived here 20 years....and it is a of hell of a lot more people in Troy than care about TU...freaking embarrassing...red necks!!!

I look forward to the day that people get that excited about TROY football...

but, I HIGHLY doubt it will ever happen.

Bamer and the Barn will have to have MANY sub-par seasons in a row for TROY to get some recognition...

Unfortunately, Bamer and the Barn replace coaches and make proper adjustments so they won't have back to back losing seasons, unlike another team in the state.
    MARCH ON, TROJANS and WHO DAT?!,

The Awesome Possum

Go Troy or Go HOME!

"Jesus turned water into wine, I turn it into Liquor." - "Popcorn" Sutton

Quote Originally Posted by Possum View Post

Bamer and the Barn will have to have MANY sub-par seasons in a row for TROY to get some recognition...

Unfortunately, Bamer and the Barn replace coaches and make proper adjustments so they won't have back to back losing seasons, unlike another team in the state.
    Possum,

Even with that Troy will never have the fan support the "BIG TWO" have. We would have to go 13-0 20 years in a row to come close (and that will not even put a dent in the fanbase. It is unfortunate but a fact!
    BDM88
    Go Trojans!!!

As We March Into Battle Our Swords Are High!

Who's Next? Any Takers?

2014 The Year Of The Last Ride Of A Legend?

Quote Originally Posted by BDM88 View Post
    Possum,

Even with that Troy will never have the fan support the "BIG TWO" have. We would have to go 13-0 20 years in a row to come close (and that will not even put a dent in the fanbase. It is unfortunate but a fact!
    Sad, but true.

I just can't stand all my TROY student and grad friends on Twitter and Facebook blowing up their status' with the Roll **** sh*t... Thats what I can't stand...

Oh and to give y'all an example, I know of one TROY grad that spent close to a thousand dollars on 1 NC game ticket. Makes me Angry and SICK at the same time.
    Last edited by Possum; 01-10-2012 at 12:39 AM.
    MARCH ON, TROJANS and WHO DAT?!,

The Awesome Possum

Go Troy or Go HOME!

"Jesus turned water into wine, I turn it into Liquor." - "Popcorn" Sutton

Quote Originally Posted by Possum View Post

Plant a few money trees on campus and we can start building the revolving door, but until then, we're going to be stuck with the same, "Oh, you're a great program but THESE guys are just as good and have more money. See ya"
    "We are Trojans One and All."

"We need you to work hard to make plans to attend – and when you come remember: Be Early, Be Proud, Be Loud and Be a Trojan!"--John Hartwell, 7-9-13

I have been rough in the past so I will let by gones be by gones......congrats to Nick Satin and his Alabama turds for their SEC Western Divisional Championship rematch tie..........Third times a charm....maybe LSU would play Jarret Lee a little then..........
    Squirrels Gods natural little speed bumps.

Thread Information