Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We narrowly dodged the ESPN Bottom 10

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerUnit View Post
    And it was such a ringing endorsement, you begged to get it removed--both there and here at GTT.com. I'm sure you were about to mention that part of the story, right?
    oh yeah, I definitly asked you on several different occasions to take it down as time went on. I wouldn't call that begging, but I PM'd you trying to figure out why it stayed up for such a long period of time.

so who is the wacko out of those two sides? me for asking you to take it down or you for keeping it up for so long?

oh and to top it off, after I changed my username from TDC to BTH (because I aquired mod status), you changed the username in the sig to match my new one. I thought that was pretty crazy.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Burn the Horse View Post
    oh yeah, I definitly asked you on several different occasions to take it down as time went on. I wouldn't call that begging, but I PM'd you trying to figure out why it stayed up for such a long period of time.

so who is the wacko out of those two sides? me for asking you to take it down or you for keeping it up for so long?

oh and to top it off, after I changed my username from TDC to BTH (because I aquired mod status), you changed the username in the sig to match my new one. I thought that was pretty crazy.
    You are "definitly" being creative with the truth here, but whatever. 'Tis your way.

look BlazerUnit, I know your whole online persona is about being confrontational with Troy fans, but I'm done with letting you get under my skin. you never stop if people respond, and since I have a family now and I'm truely a happy and successful man, I just don't have time for it.

you did some things that were really crazy a while back and it bothered me then. however, I've grown up a lot since, and your antics just don't irritate me like they once did.

so, maybe you need to find a new victim to stalk and harrass because I'm not interested in playing your game anymore. sorry.

edit: we can talk sports smack if you like, but I'm just not in to the whole personal attacks bit.
    Last edited by Burn the Horse; 12-01-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by blazerunit View Post
    yep. This is your moderator, gtt fans.
    24-23
    Doug

and it was such a ringing endorsement, you begged to get it removed--both there and here at gtt.com. I'm sure you were about to mention that part of the story, right?

Spelling smack is weak, but i guess i'm just amazed that a literate adult could misspell 'pity'. Words like 'onomatopoeia' and 'anthropomorphic', those i could see anyone screwing up. Or even one of those screwy i-before-e-except-after-c words. But the word 'pity'?
    24-23
    Doug

Who are you?
    Vierundzwanzig - dreiundzwanzig
    Doug

you are "definitly" being creative with the truth here, but whatever. 'tis your way.
    24-23
    Doug

You are "definitly" being creative with the truth here, but whatever. 'Tis your way.
    ni ju yon - ni ju san

Who are you?
    Who's asking?

Come to think of it when was the last time ESPN's Bottom 10 DIDN'T have a Sunbelt Team on it?

Thread Information