Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why do your students leave at the half?

bamagrad1998 November 17, 2011 at 9:09AM
    Follow
    Article from Birmingham News about playing in state schools:
    "Jon, maybe you missed it, and I know folks like you have been dragging this poor horse to death for YEARS BUT the SEC just expanded to 14 schools for next season. That means one less BYE week next year. Frankly, I don't care that we don't offer to play JSU or any other smaller school in this state. I don't really want to go see us play the teams we already have scheduled at this time, either. But back to your issue with not playing smaller in state schools. If we did, the alumni of those schools that make up a large portion of the Alabama fan base (The only reason Auburn is playing Samford is Pat Sullivan) would have to pick sides. I know alums of JSU, for starters, who haven't been back to that school since they graduated, but they are in Tuscaloosa every time the Crimson Tide is.

And Final Voice, if you are over 18 and really believe that crap you spew about Alabama fans, you must have a really messed up issue of hatred towards the University of Alabama."

Now it is sad when Alabama fans honestly believe that a large portion" of their fans are graduates from other schools in the state. Sad...........but true.
    !ďWinning is not a sometime thing: itís an all the time thing. You donít win once in a while; you donít do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.Ē ó Vince Lombardi

Default because

Most going to the games a frat/sor and just hanging around until the parties start.

whats sad is when the SOTS is performing at the football rally the football players have headphones on .... HELLO MCFLY this is for you
    ~ ♫ ♪ SOUND OF THE SOUTH ♫ ♪ ~ BLOW BREE BLOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bamcubz View Post
    Most going to the games a frat/sor and just hanging around until the parties start.

whats sad is when the SOTS is performing at the football rally the football players have headphones on .... HELLO MCFLY this is for you
    Um...This is Why The TEAM has lost it's focus! I am no longer going to listen to excuses from anyone defending anyone from this team. Neither the Players or Coaches. A Pep rally for the TEAM is a TEAM function and they should be a TEAM not a bunch of individuals! IE Every Player should be dressed the same and void of IPODS/IPHONES and looking as if they give a crap!

Sorry but this is the last straw for me. Yes I have said stuff both good and bad about this team on here and in Chat. But Come On Man Have some respect for your institution!
    BDM88
    Go Trojans!!!

As We March Into Battle Our Swords Are High!

Who's Next? Any Takers?

2014 The Year Of The Last Ride Of A Legend?

Default Trojan walk

Even today with the Trojan walk there were at least 1/2 dozen with their ear phones on while they walked through the SOTS that is just disrespectful both to the band but to the fans that line up along the route.
    ~ ♫ ♪ SOUND OF THE SOUTH ♫ ♪ ~ BLOW BREE BLOW

Thread Information