Thread: ULaLa Game

Default ULaLa Game

What was the big fat ULaLa kid saying to the band as you were entering the field before halftime? I regret I did not intervene. I'm sure he was not "nice".

FliryVorru is offline GTT All-SBC Team GoTroyTrojans.Com Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by gotu View Post
    What was the big fat ULaLa kid saying to the band as you were entering the field before halftime?
    Well that narrows it down to roughly half fo the stadium. Help us out, bro
    SOTS '03-'07: What do we want?!?! GOOD SAX!!!

Strive for the Highest, and All Hail!

"I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody. That's a long way for a lineman to run." - DeWhitt Betterson on Junior Louissaint running for a TD against Missouri

The one waving the towel?
    Last edited by BleedingCardinal; 10-13-2011 at 01:05 AM.
    We are TROJANS one and ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingCardinal View Post
    The one waving the towel?
    Before halftime the band was going across the stands then turning right to go down the steps to the field. The drum major was standing at the turn. This guy was behind him, waving his arms and saying something to everyone when they went by. ULL students would occasionally grab him to pull him back but he didn't move. The drum major seemed to be somewhat concerned.

Also heard the band was cussed at by the ULL students.

Quote Originally Posted by gotu View Post
    Before halftime the band was going across the stands then turning right to go down the steps to the field. The drum major was standing at the turn. This guy was behind him, waving his arms and saying something to everyone when they went by. ULL students would occasionally grab him to pull him back but he didn't move. The drum major seemed to be somewhat concerned.

Also heard the band was cussed at by the ULL students.
    If this is the case...we can't really say anything. We just had a conversation here on the board two weeks ago about our students cussing at visiting football teams throughout the game. In addition, I have a friend in the UAB band who said that when they had to march back across campus to their buses after the game, there were Troy fans cussing at them, as well as throwing things at them. Makes me sad to know that this is the kind of behavior Troy fans feel they should show to guests on our campus. It's not acceptable in any type of sport.

Every team has those kind of fans. I didn't have a really bad experience with anyone in LaLa, and I haven't really heard anyone saying anything bad.
    Caleb L. Palmer
    Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Tau 647
    BLOW SOTS BLOW!

Thread Information