Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Playlist

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Playlist

    Because last year is sooooooo in your heads. In the heads of your players. Your coaches. Your fellow fans. Might as well cop to it...and make Saturday easier to deal with.

    A few musical suggestions?

    http://youtu.be/9_1AWCCm0Pw

    http://youtu.be/GSoNWE4j36U

    http://youtu.be/qBMhtaq1OJU

    http://youtu.be/uL8HD9jkkrQ

    http://youtu.be/I34cljQQ7YA

    http://youtu.be/xcHESCUojvk




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Navarre, Florida
    Posts
    3,945
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerUnit View Post
    Because last year is sooooooo in your heads. In the heads of your players. Your coaches. Your fellow fans. Might as well cop to it...and make Saturday easier to deal with.

    A few musical suggestions?

    http://youtu.be/9_1AWCCm0Pw

    http://youtu.be/GSoNWE4j36U

    http://youtu.be/qBMhtaq1OJU

    http://youtu.be/uL8HD9jkkrQ

    http://youtu.be/I34cljQQ7YA

    http://youtu.be/xcHESCUojvk




    I wouldn't say in our heads as much as on our minds. I think collectively, this isn't about "Oh no! What's going to happen this time?".....It's more like, "Yep, time to go kick their ass for last year!".
    Founding Trojan Warrior
    Trojan Warrior Council Member
    Founding Shield Society Member
    Lifetime Alumni Member
    Emerald Coast Alumni Chapter Memeber
    Pensacola Alumni Chapter Member

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troy87 View Post
    I wouldn't say in our heads as much as on our minds. I think collectively, this isn't about "Oh no! What's going to happen this time?".....It's more like, "Yep, time to go kick their ass for last year!".
    But that's the thing...the Trojans were kicking ass last year. But only for a half.

    You want to tell Blazer fans about 100 yard fields? Tell your defense there are FOUR quarters in a football game.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    438
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerUnit View Post
    But that's the thing...the Trojans were kicking ass last year. But only for a half.

    Tell your defense there are FOUR quarters in a football game.
    We have some common ground........

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Troy, AL
    Posts
    1,355
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Hey BU, I've got a musical selection for you - Na Na Naaa Na, Na Na Naaa Na, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kingsport, TN
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerUnit View Post
    Because last year is sooooooo in your heads. In the heads of your players. Your coaches. Your fellow fans. Might as well cop to it...and make Saturday easier to deal with.

    A few musical suggestions?

    http://youtu.be/9_1AWCCm0Pw

    http://youtu.be/GSoNWE4j36U

    http://youtu.be/qBMhtaq1OJU

    http://youtu.be/uL8HD9jkkrQ

    http://youtu.be/I34cljQQ7YA

    http://youtu.be/xcHESCUojvk



    I like these better BU



    And After This Troy 24 UAB 23 This
    BDM88
    Go Trojans!!!

    As We March Into Battle Our Swords Are High!

    Who's Next? Any Takers?

    2014 The Year Of The Last Ride Of A Legend?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •