Thread: History

Thumbs up History

We suck.

But in the last few seasons, that hasn't actually mattered. Take it away, Memphis Blazer:

http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?ti...248#pid6898248

Zzzzzzzzzz.... *wakes* huh? Was something important being said? *looks around* *falls back asleep.* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

Don't you wish last year's game was just a bad dream, JP?

It really happened, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerUnit View Post
    Don't you wish last year's game was just a bad dream, JP?

It really happened, though.
    Yeah I wishED it WAS back THEN. However, that was a bit over 365 days ago... I don't hold on to Christmas memories or Troy Homecoming memories that long. You guys must really get bored with all that medical research over at UAB to hold on to memories that long. How about finding a cure cancer or HIV/AIDS? That's better than holding on to memories of football games that happened close to a year ago.
    Last edited by JPSousa1898; 10-01-2011 at 01:15 AM.
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JPSousa1898 View Post
    Yeah I wishED it WAS back THEN. However, that was a bit over 365 days ago... I don't hold on to Christmas memories or Troy Homecoming memories that long. You guys must really get bored with all that medical research over at UAB to hold on to memories that long. How about finding a cure cancer or HIV/AIDS? That's better than holding on to memories of football games that happened close to a year ago.

You lie.

You and your folks wouldn't be teaming up this hard if it didn't matter...because it does. Everytime I've come to this board since, you, 418, DT84, BTH, Newnan, Tums, Bums, Scabs, Crabs, and all of your internet buddies have to bring it up. I'm talking about a basketball game, you brought it up. I come to laugh about another football loss, you bring it up. I come in the middle of this past summer just to mess with you guys out of boredom, you brought it up then.

The game is in your heads. The city is in your heads. The university is in your heads. The Blazers are in your heads. And no matter how you try to deny it, you want to be where we are.

Own it, learn to love it. Because you'd better damn well get used to it.
    Last edited by BlazerUnit; 10-01-2011 at 02:13 PM.

You lie.

You and your folks wouldn't be teaming up this hard if it didn't matter...because it does. Everytime I've come to this board since, you, 418, DT84, BTH, Newnan, Tums, Bums, Scabs, Crabs, and all of your internet buddies have to bring it up. I'm talking about a basketball game, you brought it up. I come to laugh about another football loss, you bring it up. I come in the middle of this past summer just to mess with you guys out of boredom, you brought it up then.

The game is in your heads. The city is in your heads. The university is in your heads. The Blazers are in your heads. And no matter how you try to deny it, you want to be where we are.

Even if I do lie, I have come to the point where I just don't care anymore. My head is full other stuff right now.

The Blazers are in your heads. And no matter how you try to deny it, you want to be where we are. Bottom of our conference every year? Hiring failed head coaches as co-ordinators? ????

You lie.

Last time I checked your the one always on our boards. We gotta be in YOUR head. I could care less about UA'sB team and their 0-4 squad that will probably go 0-9 before they MAYBE get a win. Ya we so wana be where you guys are!
    MARCH ON TROJANS!

Trojan Warrior
    Donor Club
    Atlanta Trojan on Sun Beltbbs

Oh and I do believe our Trojans hold the all time record of 5-4 Over the Blazers. So KNOW YOUR PLACE BLAZERS!
    MARCH ON TROJANS!

Trojan Warrior
    Donor Club
    Atlanta Trojan on Sun Beltbbs

Callaway will be teaching Driver's Ed and P.E. at a Junior High after an 0-12 season
    Last edited by GoTroyGo1; 10-07-2011 at 10:37 PM.

Thread Information