Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKING:Mysterous Substance Stop UAB Practice

Quote Originally Posted by bubba the trojan View Post
    i nominate this post for hall of fame status...to be moved after the game, of course.
    second!
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

Default Wow

I'm not sure what amazes me more:

The fact that TrojanWarrior418 thought he could successfully reheat a stale, moldy sports joke that everyone and a dearly departed grandparent has told (said joke dating back to 2001 at the height of 'mysterious white powder' fears)...

OR

...the fact that so many of his Trojan cohorts LOL-ed at said joke as if it were the funniest thing they'd ever heard, tripping over themselves with smilies and 'epic post' replies. One brave somebody copped to sharing it on Facebook, not once considering that they'd been beaten to the publishing punch years earlier via untold numbers of digital correspondence via MySpace, Friendster, ICQ chats, CollegeClub.com, and forwarded email chains on Hotmail.

Tell me, do you fine folks have uncles or older siblings that still wow you with their amazing rubber pencils, or by that magical wizardry that results in quarters being pulled out of your ears? From the response of this thread, it kinda sounds like you do!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerUnit View Post

The fact that TrojanWarrior418 thought he could successfully reheat a stale, moldy sports joke that everyone and a dearly departed grandparent has told (said joke dating back to 2001 at the height of 'mysterious white powder' fears)...

OR

...the fact that so many of his Trojan cohorts LOL-ed at said joke as if it were the funniest thing they'd ever heard, tripping over themselves with smilies and 'epic post' replies. One brave somebody copped to sharing it on Facebook, not once considering that they'd been beaten to the publishing punch years earlier via untold numbers of digital correspondence via MySpace, Friendster, ICQ chats, CollegeClub.com, and forwarded email chains on Hotmail.

Tell me, do you fine folks have uncles or older siblings that still wow you with their amazing rubber pencils, or by that magical wizardry that results in quarters being pulled out of your ears? From the response of this thread, it kinda sounds like you do!
    I don't, but I do get a laugh out of idiots. Idiots in large numbers exponentially funnier.

A second though occurs as well... a good joke can be told a million times and still be funny due to its relevance. You would think that people who attend a research university would understand the correlation between relevance and longevity, but I've been wrong plenty of times before.
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerUnit View Post

OR

And this is coming from the same fanbase that is making sheep jokes....yeah that's so 'fresh' and 'original'.

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanWarrior418 View Post
    And this is coming from the same fanbase that is making sheep jokes....yeah that's so 'fresh' and 'original'.
    You're right. Blazer fans shouldn't be stuck on talking about sheep..the Men of Troy sure aren't. Some have discovered the pleasure a goat can bring.

(Happy now?)
    Last edited by BlazerUnit; 10-01-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Weak and lame.....terrible combination!!!

Thread Information