Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Way the Belt Should Look

Quote Originally Posted by Burn the Horse View Post
    you and I should sit down for a beer my friend. we need to talk some football.
    Sounds good to me. Hoping to make it to homecoming or possibly the ULM game. 6 hours away unfortunately
    Lifetime T-Club Member
    Trojan Warrior
    Proud Former Troy Football Player
    Proud Troy Alumni
    Proud Troy Dad

Quote Originally Posted by dgoebel View Post
    Sounds good to me. Hoping to make it to homecoming or possibly the ULM game. 6 hours away unfortunately
    hit me up at homecoming. PM me and I'll send you my cell #. I got the brews, you bring the win.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

hit me up at homecoming. PM me and I'll send you my cell #. I got the brews, you bring the win.
    I hope I bring the win, I can't sit through another H/C like last year. I still see Hilton turning around laughing at our D as they chased him. I hope they all remember that crap on a Tues night down in that cess pool they call Miami.
    Lifetime T-Club Member
    Trojan Warrior
    Proud Former Troy Football Player
    Proud Troy Alumni
    Proud Troy Dad

Quote Originally Posted by dgoebel View Post
    I hope I bring the win, I can't sit through another H/C like last year. I still see Hilton turning around laughing at our D as they chased him. I hope they all remember that crap on a Tues night down in that cess pool they call Miami.
    WHUP FIU AND JAX STATE! I say we add the chickens just so we can renew the rivalry and have a whuppin boy. Then we add a good team just to show them how bad they really are.
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

Naw im done with Jax state. Not much of a rivalry when you beat them 10 years in a row and its not even close.....We have moved on from them
    MARCH ON TROJANS!

Trojan Warrior
    Donor Club
    Atlanta Trojan on Sun Beltbbs

I am all for the idea of playing one in-state FCS/D-II team each season to start everything off on the right foot. always nice to begin with a win.

however, Jax State will have to ask nicely if they want to get on that list of easy W's for us.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan View Post
    I still say get rid of NT.....but that's just me. Pull in Georgia State and be done with going out West
    I should be offended ... but Im not. NT just recently hired a new coach who has started to generate some good recruiting in the state . I have noticed a few of the states prospect are actually visiting and showing intrest. I have a feeling that in the next 3 - 4 years he will have a nice team put togather

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan View Post
    I still say get rid of NT.....but that's just me. Pull in Georgia State and be done with going out West
    Obviuosly, you never try get to Boone, NC. It quicker to NT than Boone. Heck, it quicker to Utah State than to Boone.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

Those two school at end of Florida look like warts at end of nose (Mr. Ho not use what he really think they look like) - cut them off!!!! Let CDOA handle their baggage.

UL-Ruston will NEVER be part of any Conference or Division with NELa.
    Last edited by Mr. Ho; 09-30-2011 at 06:59 AM.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

Thread Information