Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: East Carolina on the move?

Quote Originally Posted by ksdtrojan View Post
    I'll never laugh at these suggestions because they are my thoughts exactly. BigEast and ACC are what I have been thinking and dreaming of for years now. I may be crazy but I believe in setting goals high and reaching to achieve those goals as fast as possible. The higher you set your goals, individual or institution, the higher your level of attainment even if you don't hit the ultimate top goal. Just one of my philosophies of life.
    It's the old saying, "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars."
    Caleb L. Palmer
    Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Tau 647
    BLOW SOTS BLOW!

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan View Post
    It's the old saying, "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars."
    Exactly my friend!!!

In 1984 and 1987, who would have thought that we'd be Div-I AA, much less Div-I? Its all possible, we dream it.............and so far we've implemented some unbelieveable dreams.... Because crazy as it may some, someone created the vision, and set sail for it
    Go Troy!! Go Troy Go!!!
    B.S. '91, Troy-Main Campus
    M.P.A. '99, Troy-Atlantic Region (D.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan View Post
    A freaking MEN!!

I would love to play in the Big East or the ACC (Mainly because we could automatically walk in and make huge Headlines). But even though they're too proud, I wish the SEC would give us a shot. I just want this to happen to show All-barn and AllyBammer and all of the other teams who put us on their schedule for "cup-cake" games, that we showed we could play them out of conference, so we could sure as sunshine play them in a mid-season conference fight.
    Is it just me or does a lot of people think that?
    ‎"There would be a lot less coaches fired in our Conference if all of our programs could have eight home games and all of our out-of-conference opponents be Division 2" - Larry Blakeney.

Thread Information