Thread: Couldn't help but laugh.

Default Couldn't help but laugh

Last edited by BlazerUnit; 09-18-2011 at 01:02 AM. Reason: not mysterious enough

That is pretty good!!! And I didnt know y'all lost that bad to them!!! Ahaha

I stated earlier in the season that if we don't beat UAB by atleast 3 touchdowns I'm gonna be pissed..... I think now I'll say if we don't beat UAB by atleast 5 touchdowns I'm gonna be pissed!!!
    Last edited by newnan trojan; 09-18-2011 at 01:24 AM.
    MARCH ON TROJANS!

Trojan Warrior
    Donor Club
    Atlanta Trojan on Sun Beltbbs

Finally....... The first TRUE statement made by Blazerunit since I've been a member! yeah, 5 TD minimum.
    ‎"There would be a lot less coaches fired in our Conference if all of our programs could have eight home games and all of our out-of-conference opponents be Division 2" - Larry Blakeney.

UAB could have gotten Jimbo Fisher for $300,000 but they got a deal on Calloway for $200,000. Until UAB commits to having a real football program this will continue.

Condolences bazerunit. The saying goes it isn't easy being a Troy fan in Alabama. I think you have one upped us there.

If UAB were allowed to have a real football program things may be different.

BU I think I speak for many people on this site by stating that we are glad you are OK! I had been considering checking with the Birmingham Police Department to make sure there had NOT been an abduction or something worst at Legion Field during a UAB game the past few weeks since you have been missing!!!

In this day and age it is difficult to find good trolls

We are looking forward to seeing YOU in a couple of weeks in Troy.
    Mr.E_205_Legion
    Trojan by choice and not by school

Quote Originally Posted by gotu View Post
    UAB could have gotten Jimbo Fisher for $300,000 but they got a deal on Calloway for $200,000. Until UAB commits to having a real football program this will continue.

Condolences bazerunit. The saying goes it isn't easy being a Troy fan in Alabama. I think you have one upped us there.

If UAB were allowed to have a real football program things may be different.
    Actually, they couldn't have gotten Jimbo Fisher for any price. They were not allowed to pursue him at all as a candidate for HC. Their BOT limited them on who they were going to be allowed to bring in as potential HCs.
    Founding Trojan Warrior
    Trojan Warrior Council Member
    Founding Shield Society Member
    Lifetime Alumni Member
    Emerald Coast Alumni Chapter Memeber
    Pensacola Alumni Chapter Member

Quote Originally Posted by Troy87 View Post
    Actually, they couldn't have gotten Jimbo Fisher for any price. They were not allowed to pursue him at all as a candidate for HC. Their BOT limited them on who they were going to be allowed to bring in as potential HCs.
    ding ding ding ding! that's right gentlemen, UAB had no option.

the U of A BOT gets in their way constantly. it is one reason why we as Trojans are very lucky. UAB may be in C-USA, but they are like East Germany during the Cold War...big daddy Russia is calling the shots.
    Last edited by Burn the Horse; 09-19-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Default Tulane

Gad, maybe Tulane has a good team or something. That what arKY Pig now saying about Troy.

GO TROJANS! BEAT MuTS!
    "Yo Ho, HO!!! GO Ye Trojans, one and all!"

Thread Information