Thread: ATTN: Why We NOT Need Play Barn and Bammer

Default ATTN: Why We NOT Need Play Barn and Bammer

Mr. Ho talk about til blue in face.

TMTDM does not need to play Barn or Bammer!!!!!

Let them continue schedule Bammer A&M or ND40....the more they do the more people talk about why not TMTDM...the second we play Barn or Bammer and god help us TMTDM lose (see USCe, Clempson, Florida,etc...) that it. NOBODY talk about it ever again. Talk double when we beat Arkanussas tonight...

Mr. Ho see where Barn pay Bama A&M $500k to play. Wow, they really cheap up there, no wonder why TMTDM not play Barn. It cost Barn $5 million to play TMTDM or pay nothing and play @TMTDM....
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

Founding Trojan Warrior
    Trojan Warrior Council Member
    Founding Shield Society Member
    Lifetime Alumni Member
    Emerald Coast Alumni Chapter Memeber
    Pensacola Alumni Chapter Member

I'm with Ho, don't want AU or UA on the schedule. Actually, would like to see us drop ALL SEC teams unless they agree to come to Troy as well (Miss State= ok with me). We should schedule the "big boys" only if they agree to 1 and 1, 2 and 1, or in very limited situations, 3 and 1. Just my opinion though.
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Doug4Troy View Post
    I'm with Ho, don't want AUIf they or UA on the schedule. Actually, would like to see us drop ALL SEC teams unless they agree to come to Troy as well (Miss State= ok with me). We should schedule the "big boys" only if they agree to 1 and 1, 2 and 1, or in very limited situations, 3 and 1. Just my opinion though.
    If they want to pay us tons of money, I don't care if we ever play a team at home. Call me greedy, but if it benefits the whole university, I could care less where we play someone.... But if they don't wanna come to Troy, they better be ready to pay and pay big.
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

We disagree then. I would hate for Troy to become exclusively a "travel team" for the money, which admittedly all programs need. There are way too many tangible and intangible benefits for players, coaches, fans, students and the local community when playing numerous home games a year.

Nothing like playing one of the big boys in VMS and sending THEM on the long ride back to their place reliving the loss.

Just saying.
    Doug

Thread Information