Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to Clempson...

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLight View Post
    How does Mr. Ho feel now... not so good after all of that trash talk? Mr. Ho need learn to keep mouth shut before game time, so you not look like idiot after.

I told you Clemson Giant Redneck School Football Team kick your arse up and down field...

Now who laughing?

Posting made my day...

I wish you guys the best of luck moving forward. Go Tigers!
    Mr. Ho feel fine. Win or lose, Clempson just a giant redneck school....TMTDM just a small redneck school. And I laugh too...at Clempson fan think they real BC$ team and I roll laugh too
    Last edited by Mr. Ho; 09-04-2011 at 07:35 PM.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ho View Post
    Mr. Ho feel fine. Win or lose, Clempson just a giant redneck school....TMTDM just a small redneck school. And I laugh too...at Clempson fan think they real BC$ team and I roll laugh too
    Rep for making me laugh Mr. Ho
    Caleb L. Palmer
    Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Tau 647
    BLOW SOTS BLOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ho View Post
    Mr. Ho feel fine being a loser? Come on now... we all know that's not true. But whatever makes you feel better and sleep at night.

Your fans and program will get a little more respect, when you start giving it. Your team got shut down and lost by 24 points - Clemson even cover spread. Therefore Mr. Ho is being sore loser...

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLight View Post
    Mr. Ho feel fine being a loser? Come on now... we all know that's not true. But whatever makes you feel better and sleep at night.

Your fans and program will get a little more respect, when you start giving it. Your team got shut down and lost by 24 points - Clemson even cover spread. Therefore Mr. Ho is being sore loser...
    What sad is coming back to last week team board and run mouth like Clemspon just beat the Chicago Bears...now go to Wofford message board.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

TigerLight......I'm no genius, but this IS the smack talk section of the board. Enjoy your win, but lighten up.

p.s. Since you are not a regular, you do not know of Mr. Ho's shenanigans....shouldn't take everything so seriously - otherwise, what fun would smack talk be?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyTuba View Post
    TigerLight......I'm no genius, but this IS the smack talk section of the board. Enjoy your win, but lighten up.

p.s. Since you are not a regular, you do not know of Mr. Ho's shenanigans....shouldn't take everything so seriously - otherwise, what fun would smack talk be?!!!!
    Tuba's got a huge point. Mr. Ho is a humorous part of our board... not a serious one.
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

Thread Information