Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Clempson...

Default Welcome to Clempson...

Well, it that time of year again. Mr. Ho annual waste of money travel around country watching TMTDM run on field lay egg and go home with hangover size of Montana. Mr. Ho also have to turn off cell phone all weekend because of The Red Wave non-stop text Mr. Ho asking for update every 2 minute - evidently The Red Wave can not get update on radio while work at Stuckey.

On surface, Clempson have look and feel of redneck school like TMTDM, only more giant. Have plenty Deliverence-type fan and their graduates seem to have lock on Butcher position at regional grocery chain. They not have campus in Kuala Lampur, but they do have one in Greenville and that pretty foreign. That where comparsion stop.

Clempson just another sleazy BC$ factory with no morals or scrupples that put TMTDM on schedule hope for easy score - like The Red Wave at Front Porch.

Case in point, it seem Clempson player have habit of posted "just for fun" pics on FB. Someone need to check Milton McGregor GPS braclet or if Clempson have Video Poker Truck Stop with Colonial Bank ATM near campus:

Clempson have plenty ok redneck babe too especially if you like big bow (not Duck quality though - who is). Mr. Ho know The Red Wave have serious bow fetish - he make Mrs. The Red Wave wear bow with CFL referee outfit he buy her last Christmas:

Hey look, Clempson girls with all front teeth

Please note: Mr. Ho not know name of these two Duck hotties or what their current employment status is

Clempson have plenty fool Clempson fan too...painting body with oil-base paint pretty foolish, but pumpkin on head can't be good idea especially late in game on blind date. The Red Wave try that one too, it not work very well, but at least he not "chew carve" his pumpkin like this clown:

Finally, if you want to see what The Red Wave look like after he strike out most of college career at Front Porch here he is:

Good thing this Clempson fan not TMTDM fan otherwise he have heart attack every year by Labor Day

Mr. Ho wish everyone best of luck try to find Clempson. Just drive up I-85 until you see water tower that say Clempson and turn left. Mr. Ho will be park at Esso Club most of weekend. Just yell his name out and he might buy drink.
    Last edited by Mr. Ho; 09-02-2011 at 07:53 AM.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

Looks like a nice collection of Tigernet posters. You try to talk football with them and they want to play word games, tell you how dominant they are, and scream peecocks. Very strange fanbase. Kind of like CTU, but they actually have talent.
    Trojan Warrior
    Emerald Coast Alumni Member

If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi Man View Post
    ...but they actually have talent.
    Only because they have plenty of cash and gullable backwood coeds to throw at recruit when they visit campus - once dust settle and infection clear-up they nothing more than giant redneck school like TMTDM.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Loving the disrespect here, entertaining to say the least...

Well in that case: "Clempson giant redneck school football team kick your arse all over football field on Saturday..."

Good luck fellas! Here's to a great game!

Go Tigers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLight View Post
    Clempson giant redneck school football team kick your arse all over football field on Saturday..."
    Go Tigers!!!!
    Yea sure and Mr. Ho can go over to The Red Wave house and kick his dog too. Clempson throw 10x more money and loose undergraduates at football than TMTDM so they should. At end of day after you stomp Wofford, Furman or even TMTDM and finish season 6-7 axe yourself who getting best bang for buck.

- C. Montgomery Burns

The picture you've posted is about 8 years old... you need to step your game up.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLight View Post
    The picture you've posted is about 8 years old... you need to step your game up.

I wonder if Bellamy has spent all of his "aunts" money yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ho View Post

Please note: Mr. Ho not know name of these two Duck hotties or what their current employment status is
    Katelynn is on the left and Amanda is on the right. Neither is on the squad this year so I assume they have graduated.

Edit to add:

Katelynn was the cheerleader who was hit by a water bottle in 2009 after Oregon's double overtime win against Arizona. She collapsed on the field and was taken by ambulance to the hospital where she was treated for a concussion. She was a junior that year so she has in fact graduated.
    Last edited by gotu; 09-02-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotu View Post
    Katelynn is on the left and Amanda is on the right. Neither is on the squad this year so I assume they have graduated.

Edit to add:

Katelynn was the cheerleader who was hit by a water bottle in 2009 after Oregon's double overtime win against Arizona. She collapsed on the field and was taken by ambulance to the hospital where she was treated for a concussion. She was a junior that year so she has in fact graduated.
    OK, Mr. Ho start to worry about you

- C. Montgomery Burns

How does Mr. Ho feel now... not so good after all of that trash talk? Mr. Ho need learn to keep mouth shut before game time, so you not look like idiot after.

I told you Clemson Giant Redneck School Football Team kick your arse up and down field...

Now who laughing?

Posting made my day...

I wish you guys the best of luck moving forward. Go Tigers!

Thread Information