Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Band Camp 2011

And of course,
    “You want to be a Trojan? Be a Trojan.” -Larry Blakeney

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan View Post
    Yep, Peter Gunn and Secret Agent Man are the opener, and boy, are they fast! The opener is on the field, and tomorrow night is technically the last "day" of camp, but today was the last full day. And if any of the Alumni that came and fed us tonight read this, I want to thank you so much. It does mean a lot to me as a current student to be supported by people who have been in my shoes.
    We want to thank you for the hard work and dedication you have for the Sound! To know that the opener was on the field in 24 hours-great accomplishment! Our cookout was just a small token of our gratification-we take pride knowing that the Sound tradition is still strong-and will remain so. We truly live vicariously through the SOTS!

When you graduate, MusicMan, I hope you join the Alumni Band Association, and continue to help the Sound.
    Last edited by jgrimsley; 08-15-2011 at 09:18 PM.

JGrimsley
    Troy University Band Alumni
    SOTS 91-97

Thanks, and I plan on it. I was thinking of getting something like this set up at my old high school to where alums could pay a fee and get privileges and all that jazz, any suggestions you have for me?
    Caleb L. Palmer
    Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Tau 647
    BLOW SOTS BLOW!

Thread Information