Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is a few months away....

Got to admit they owned us that day. We hung in there to the bitter end though.

They were beating us up and down the field, but like BC said "we hung in there." We kept taking the lumps and i kept feeling that we were one big play from getting back in it. I stayed for the whole thing and Troy kept getting my hopes up just to have them slashed again.
    "I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody," said Betterson, Louissaint's roommate.

One of two things will happen with FIU: They will either keep Cristobal and start planning to move up to another conference, they have all the pieces of the puzzle to do so, or : He will get another job at a "Big Six" school and they will be back to where they used to be. Regardless, this is THE game we need to win this year, yes some of you focus on Clemson and Arkansas, (and I would like us to beat Navy so I can have some bragging rights at work) but in the end our season may well come down to this game for us, I am hoping we don't have a hiccup in-conference game like we tend to do as well. I think we can get 8-9 wins this year and keep things rolling.

The reason I posted the video the fact they were basically mocking us with the song. That to go along with Anthony Gaitor's comments along with some of their fans egos is going to make that midweek trip to Miami very exciting.
    Trojan Warrior
    Emerald Coast Alumni Member

If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it.

I stayed the whole game. I didnt really want to but I was enjoying the SOTS play...The only game ive ever left early was the South Carolina game....I was just mad and HOT (heat hot) and decided to leave...
    MARCH ON TROJANS!

Trojan Warrior
    Donor Club
    Atlanta Trojan on Sun Beltbbs

Thread Information