Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is a few months away....

Default This is a few months away....

but I'm going to let it stew a while before we get to the the FIU game. I know our players haven't forgotten it.

Trojan Warrior
    Emerald Coast Alumni Member

If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it.

some of the worst tackling i have seen in a long time... that was painful to watch.
    "I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody," said Betterson, Louissaint's roommate.

Quote Originally Posted by tenaciousT View Post
    some of the worst tackling i have seen in a long time... that was painful to watch.
    Only game I walked out on in 48 years of Troy football! Just couldn't stand any more!
    !ďWinning is not a sometime thing: itís an all the time thing. You donít win once in a while; you donít do the right thing once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.Ē ó Vince Lombardi

I think we had beaten them so many times we got complacent, they are not that sorry 2 wins a year program they used to be. Western Kentucky and N Texas are making strides too, I think they whole conference has improved. I have the FIU game marked on my calendar, it is a must win for us.

Quote Originally Posted by redwaver View Post
    Only game I walked out on in 48 years of Troy football! Just couldn't stand any more!
    me too. I've never once left a game early out of anger. this was my first. I hope never to do it again.
    Last edited by Burn the Horse; 08-11-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

I hate to admit it, but I left at halftime

I even stayed through that stupid rain delay.
    ‎"There would be a lot less coaches fired in our Conference if all of our programs could have eight home games and all of our out-of-conference opponents be Division 2" - Larry Blakeney.

But I also find it amusing that people are using game reel from our games for their hype videos.
    ‎"There would be a lot less coaches fired in our Conference if all of our programs could have eight home games and all of our out-of-conference opponents be Division 2" - Larry Blakeney.

"But I also find it amusing that people are using game reel from our games for their hype videos." I hope we have plenty of highlight reels from the upcoming game to show off, Troy/ FIU will be on ESPN2.

That game was so bad that even my 5 month old son (at the time) got sick and we had to leave at halftime. We spend the rest of the game at Troy Regional.
    Trent Iley
    Class of 1997!
    Huntsville, AL

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherofanalum View Post
    But I also find it amusing that people are using game reel from our games for their hype videos.
    when you are the Big Dawg, people consider it a big deal to do well against you. it's a compliment.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Thread Information