Thread: Demarcus Ware Autograph Mini Helmet for sale

Default Demarcus Ware Autograph Mini Helmet for sale

Hi everybody,

*Update July 15, 2011*
    If you want it for $40 its yours. just email me off list with email provided below! Thanks. I also have a troy trash can if interested.
    *End Update*

I have a Demarcus Ware Autographed Mini-Helmet I need to sell in lieu of financial need. Don't worry I am still a strong fan, but also in need of money, so this is probably the one item I can part with.

A little info. It has a certificate of authenticity from JT Sports Collectibles and has Ware's autograph on the certificate and the helmet. Its probably about 1 year since I purchased it. Original purchase price was around 60.00.

I will be taking offers until Tuesday and you can submit it to mftroyu@live.com. I doing it here first because I know all of you are dedicated Trojan fans and would sleep better if one of you had it.

My email is mftroyu@live.com. Further contact info will be traded if you are the highest. Also if you have any questions contact me off list.

Picture is attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mftroyu; 07-15-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Somewhere in Troy and Birmingham sometimes.

I think their having a auction before or right after the Larry B kickoff classic. You might want to try putting it up and getting more than 60$
    "It's not how much you think you can do, it's about how much you will accomplish without making excuses"

Moved this to the appropriate board.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Thread Information