Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hey Middle...

Quote Originally Posted by Burn the Horse View Post
    I've been looking for that clip to antagonize little middle fans for a while...thank you...thank you...thank you!

Announcer: "Did I really see that?" Classic!
    Last edited by trojanbrutha; 07-18-2011 at 11:55 AM.

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

And here is what the Nashville market is doing for our friends from MTSU. I mean after all they did get mentioned in an article by the Nashville Scene.

Our tale starts in Murfreesboro, on the field in Middle Tennessee State University's Floyd Stadium. It's fall, and the skies are grey, the Blue Raiders have just whiffed another game on the gridiron and the rain is starting to come down, cold and raw. It's a miserable day to be standing out in the open, exposed to the elements — a miserable day for watching a miserable football team and a miserable day to catch an outdoor show. It's especially miserable if you're the kind of person who enjoys sipping an adult beverage while watching football and/or live music — a dry campus on a rainy day makes it a bit tough to get in the spirit of things. But that sort of thing wasn't about to stop me from seeing one-half of Outkast, the single most important Southern hip-hop group of all time, just two blocks from my house.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashvi...nt?oid=2568494
    Trojan Warrior
    Emerald Coast Alumni Member

If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemi Man View Post
    And here is what the Nashville market is doing for our friends from MTSU. I mean after all they did get mentioned in an article by the Nashville Scene.

Our tale starts in Murfreesboro, on the field in Middle Tennessee State University's Floyd Stadium. It's fall, and the skies are grey, the Blue Raiders have just whiffed another game on the gridiron and the rain is starting to come down, cold and raw. It's a miserable day to be standing out in the open, exposed to the elements — a miserable day for watching a miserable football team and a miserable day to catch an outdoor show. It's especially miserable if you're the kind of person who enjoys sipping an adult beverage while watching football and/or live music — a dry campus on a rainy day makes it a bit tough to get in the spirit of things. But that sort of thing wasn't about to stop me from seeing one-half of Outkast, the single most important Southern hip-hop group of all time, just two blocks from my house.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashvi...nt?oid=2568494
    "The Fail at Floyd" is what he calls his experience. I wonder if this 'the other side's' term for "The Miracle at Murfreesboro" ...
    STLouis Blazer - "Our corners could take a lesson from Troys. Those guys were all over our WRs like white on rice. Sadly, our guys avoided their WRs like they had the plague."

Here is an amusing thread. Seems as though the boys in blue can't find a picture of the Palladium. I'm not shocked. It has been a while since they actually saw it, other than on its way back to Troy.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=349&f=2388&t=7818351
    Trojan Warrior
    Emerald Coast Alumni Member

If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it.

it has gotten pretty depressing over there in relation to the Palladium.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Thread Information