Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logos for Fathead

Default Logos for Fathead

Does anyone know the best way to get electronic (.jpg or .png) logos (like the helmet sticker/crossed swords), etc.?

I'm going to custom design vinyl stickers for my son's room on fathead.com, since the Troy Trojans are apparently the only team in college football that doesn't have stock availability on this site.

Much obliged!

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

just kidding. have you tried emailing the AD?

I wouldn't email the AD. He has other jobs than this.

I would suggest emailing the SID department.

AD meant department, not director. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Burrt Keyes View Post
    Does anyone know the best way to get electronic (.jpg or .png) logos (like the helmet sticker/crossed swords), etc.?

I'm going to custom design vinyl stickers for my son's room on fathead.com, since the Troy Trojans are apparently the only team in college football that doesn't have stock availability on this site.

Much obliged!
    I did this for my son's room and contacted Chuch Ash (Head Athletic Trainer) because I had seen some of the various logos in the training room. He gave me the name of the company in Montgomery that produced them for the University. I contacted them, they ordered the material to make them removable like fathead stickers, and produced them to my specifications.

If I remember I forwarded that info to Mike a few years ago when he was working on his "Trojan" room. I will try to find the information and get it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dothan_Trojan97 View Post
    I did this for my son's room and contacted Chuch Ash (Head Athletic Trainer) because I had seen some of the various logos in the training room. He gave me the name of the company in Montgomery that produced them for the University. I contacted them, they ordered the material to make them removable like fathead stickers, and produced them to my specifications.

If I remember I forwarded that info to Mike a few years ago when he was working on his "Trojan" room. I will try to find the information and get it to you.
    If you find it please PM it to me too.

Can you just put it on here and make a sticky out of it or something? Just so we have it for future reference?
    Caleb L. Palmer
    Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Tau 647
    BLOW SOTS BLOW!

The company is Signs Now in Montgomery, AL. They are licensed to reproduce Troy University logos and let me chose the ones I wanted for my son's room. Here is the link to the video of my son's room I did a few years ago. You will be able to see the two logos I chose to use. They are not cheap, but are high quality and I have moved them, taken them down to clean, etc. and they are still in great shape.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you guys need any other info.

http://youtu.be/uvrmVhgig9Q

Wow. It seems there are alot of folks interested in "fathead" type logos. Maybe I can get a referral fee from Signs Now for sending them some business.

Thread Information