Thread: Riddle-Pace model

Hybrid View

Default Riddle-Pace model

I for a long time have been wanting to create a replica scale model of stadiums that I think are neat. Of course being a Trojan I couldn't help myself and I decided to replicate Riddle-Pace.

This is the first time I have attempted something at this scale, but I would like to get opinions from any of you as to what you think so far. I have completed about 90% of the dugout-to-batting cage portion of the model and I am begun the wall portion of the model.

I am trying to figure out some ways to raise some money from this to go towards either Troy University or GTT.

Again I appreciate your opinions and be gentle lol.

"We are all Troy people down here in Troy" Coach Larry Blakeney on the Tim Brando Show 11/5/2009

~Go Trojans~

We're goign to work with PCTrojan with this. GTT is committed to donating 100% of the proceeds to the Trojan Warrior fund and specifically the baseball team.

What ideas do you have for PCTrojan in regards to the model itself and what ideas do you have for me in regards to raising money with it.

My initial thought is a silent auction. Any other ideas?

Put it up on ebay.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

How about a model of "Veterans Stadium", now that would look good in my office. The Pace-Riddle model looks awesome by the way.
    Lifetime T-Club Member
    Trojan Warrior
    Proud Former Troy Football Player
    Proud Troy Alumni
    Proud Troy Dad

I am using this experience to crest a veterans memorial stadium, it will be a great undertaking
    "We are all Troy people down here in Troy" Coach Larry Blakeney on the Tim Brando Show 11/5/2009

~Go Trojans~

Hopefully I will be getting some new pictures up soon. It is coming nicely and I have redone a few parts for clarity and accuracy.

~Go Trojans~

I would like to get opinions from any of you as to what you think so far

Default wow

I know this completely random, but jesus PCTrojan how many letters do you have on your fridge. Its like a kindergarten classroom threw up on the front of your fridge. LOL
    "0100011101001111 #FF0000 57415645!!!!"

"I want me some Glory Hole" -Jerry Jones

I have a three year old and the letters were cheap and have turned out to be very beneficial for her. But yes it is A LOT of letters. Especially when they end up on the floor and I don't see them walking around the corner.

On a side note, I am still working on this project but as what happens with alot of things life has gotten in the way a little bit but, I still plan on finishing and getting it to whomever wants it

~Go Trojans~

Thread Information