Thread: 2010 Auburn Season Review...and Things to Come

Default 2010 Auburn Season Review...and Things to Come

Mr. Ho not care what The Red Wave say about his belove Allbarn, they are toast. Steve Dennis need to call them and schedule 10 game series.

Mr. Ho brother #58, he biggest cheat of them all...get car and all sorts of cash from TWO alums

TMTDM 76
    OSU-Athens 17
    Last edited by Mr. Ho; 12-11-2010 at 08:43 PM.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ho View Post
    Mr. Ho not care what The Red Wave say about his belove Allbarn, they are toast. Steve Dennis need to call them and schedule 10 game series.

Mr. Ho brother #58, he biggest cheat of them all...get car and all sorts of cash from TWO alums

TMTDM 76
    OSU-Athens 17

SMU-Lee County is on borrowed time; there's no doubt about it. Maybe not the death penalty, but something that will at least rival Southern Cal's recent punishment.

This was the best '30 for 30' yet. Some incredible stuff that I had never heard before until tonight. Sherwood Blount was to SMU what Bobby Lowder and Milton McGregor currently are to SMU-Lee County.
    TROY Shield Society: Founding Member
    Troy University Alumni Association: Lifetime Member since 2008
    Trojan Warrior: Member since 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan1998 View Post
    SMU-Lee County is on borrowed time; there's no doubt about it. Maybe not the death penalty, but something that will at least rival Southern Cal's recent punishment.

This was the best '30 for 30' yet. Some incredible stuff that I had never heard before until tonight. Sherwood Blount was to SMU what Bobby Lowder and Milton McGregor currently are to SMU-Lee County.
    "SMU-Lee County"...Mr. Ho have trouble to top that one...good job '98
    Last edited by Mr. Ho; 12-12-2010 at 08:40 AM.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

"SMU-Lee County"...Mr. Ho have trouble to top that one...good job '98
    It's right up there with UAB-Mobile and CT-Martin.
    TROY Shield Society: Founding Member
    Troy University Alumni Association: Lifetime Member since 2008
    Trojan Warrior: Member since 2007

Default Ho drunk

TMTDM 76
    OSU-Athens 17
    Funny, you are the only one talking about Opelika St. The Red Wave bleed cardinal and black. No leave me alone...I'm getting ready to grope some co-eds in the Vallett lot at the Marriott .
    "We’re still alive. It’s not Russia. They’re not going to shoot us at 4 in the morning or daylight. Good Lord willing, we’re going to live to fight again." Larry Blakeney

Thread Information