Thread: Demarcus Ware Signed Minihelmet, Piece of goalpost from Missouri Game, T-ROY

Default Demarcus Ware Signed Minihelmet, Piece of goalpost from Missouri Game, T-ROY

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am a poor seminary student and I am reluctantly selling my TROY goods. I am posting here first before I put them on ebay.

1. An official autograph of Demarcus Ware #94 on a mini Riddell helmet. Comes in a plastic protective display case and a certificate of authenticity.
    Price: $150 o.b.o.

2. My most prized possession - a piece of the goalpost from our first win over a top 25 team - #19 ranked Missouri. We beat them 24-14, Sept. 2004. I have no authentic records, except maybe the Trop newspaper where you can see the 'post comin' down. Me and my fraternity brothers carried the thing off then cut it up and split it up. Price: Make me an offer.

3. An official T-ROY plush toy, I have had this forever and I really don't know how old it is but it still has the original price tag on it. Price:Make me an offer.

If you have questions PM me. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think my wife and I may have taken a picture of ya'll carrying thru Smith parking lot - are you in the pic?

Troy vs Mizzouri goal post in Smith Hall parking lot by TSU29, on Flickr

I would love to buy the goal post but my wife lost her job in May and we are close to filing bankruptcy.
    Last edited by Harry Baker; 11-16-2010 at 11:41 AM. Reason: added I'd like to buy it but...

Wow! That pic brings back great memories! Thanks for sharing that. I am not in that picture, but I am not fare behind and I do know all the guys there.

I am sorry to hear about your wife and I hope things turn for the better for y'all!

FYI: Mizzou was ranked #14 that year.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Is any of this stuff still available?
    GO TROY

The only thing still available is the DeMarcus Ware signed minihelmet. So make an offer :)

Also, BTH, it depends on which poll you look at: http://www.mutigers.com/sports/m-foo...090904aaa.html

all items are SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Burn the Horse View Post
    FYI: Mizzou was ranked #14 that year.
    FYI: Mizzou was #17 and #19, depending on whatever publication you looked at that week. Never #14.
    THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST

Born a Trojan. Will die a Trojan.

Who knows, if Troy keeps producing top-notch pro talent like Umenyiora, Ware, McKelvin and Martin maybe it will be Southern Cal that is eventually known as "The Other" Trojans...

Quote Originally Posted by socrgoly25 View Post
    FYI: Mizzou was #17 and #19, depending on whatever publication you looked at that week. Never #14.
    OK, i thought they were 14th.

Not that it matters anymore, we won and they ceased to be ranked.
    Last edited by Burn the Horse; 02-26-2011 at 10:54 AM.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Thread Information