Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Demarcus Ware letdown.....

2003 I would say if he completely ignored you then yea you would have a legitimate reason to be up set. However from what you said he almost made a B-line for the Troy flag and made a point to speak to you and even offered to sign the flag. I wouldn't take him not remembering you right off the bat personally how many years has it been since he's seen you and how many fans he sees a year that might have Troy gear or say something about Troy. With all that said if you still feel put out by the whole thing then I feel it's my duty as a member of your Troy family to take the reminder of that day away..... so you can pm me for my address so I can help you move on haha. I've met quite a few celebrities in so far in life and I will say that all the start from Troy are by far the nicest and most down to earth I've meet along the way.
    I am what I am and thats all I am.

I tell you what, this entire thread is almost HOF worthy for its absurdity alone. What say though?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cunningham View Post
    I tell you what, this entire thread is almost HOF worthy for its absurdity alone. What say though?
    Lock it and book it!

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cunningham View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanbrutha View Post
    Lock it and book it!
    I agree, lock it and put her in the thread.
    Caleb L. Palmer
    Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Tau 647
    BLOW SOTS BLOW!

Thread Information