Thread: Cunningham's collection grows.

Exclamation Cunningham's collection grows.

I'm always looking for new ways to continue my Trojan collection down in Trojanville (my basement for those who don't know).

Here are a couple of new things that have recently popped up:

Image 1: This was a paperstock circle TSU sign that was found in the dungeons of TROY. Someone thought of me (they shall thoughtfully remain anonymous) and sent it over. It was in fairly bad shape as it had been stored rolled up, even had a water stain on it and a tear here and there. I spend over a year trying to flatten it (put my poker chips on it) and got it pretty good. Then I finally had it laminated the other day.

It is hanging in the safety escape in the basement. I'm not sure if you can tell by the pic or not. Kind of a nice little surprise Trojan that you may or may not be expecting when touring Trojanville.

Image 2: This is the Seniors poster (one of my favorites) framed up. Below it are three different magazine covers. The first is the program from the UAB game that Amy and I were in attendance at this year. Great cover shot of Levi (future NFLer!). The second is the Sun Belt Magazine put out this year with Jerrel (future NFLer!) on it. It's also signed by JJ for me (thank you BtH!). The third is 1971 media guide cover with Sym Byrd and others on it in caricature.

Image 3: My loving wife spent all of last summer (maybe all of last year) cross stitching this TSU logo. It looks fantastic (great job honey!). We had it professionally framed about a month ago and now it sits near the front door for all to see. She is starting a cross stitch of TROY and then later on she'll do the cross stitch of TROJANS. I'll put those up next to each other in Trojanville when she finished them.

Hope you enjoy. I'll keep posting updated stuff as I receive it. I just bought a Jody Ryan baseball card to add to my Trojan in the Pros collection which will bring that up to 34!

If anyone else has any new items (or old ones) that they'd like to show off, please do so. I love seeing this stuff!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mike I got to admit, I am insanely jealous of that cross-stitched TSU logo. If the misses decides to sell a few I'm interested. Where did she get the design?

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Thread Information