Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please pray for my dad! (tim hartselle)

Thank you all again.

We are cremating him, my mom intends on spreading some of the ashes at Troy sometime next year. Hopefully it will be when she is dropping me off for my first semester! I am still waiting on test scores though, and then I can finish my application.

ANYWAY! Again thank you all so much, the memorial is tomorrow at 11am at Calvary Chapel Viera. There is a event on Facebook for it. I know of one person on here who lives here in Melbourne, but anyone else is welcome to come if they'd like.

I know my dad's Kappa Kappa Psi brothers are coming in and well as a few of his college friends who played in Sound of the South with him.

(sorry if im rambling.) When I think of having my piece of him the one thing I can think of is his class ring. My mom bought it for him when he graduated at Troy and i know it was very special to him. I am not pressing my mother any further than I ought to but I have made it known to her that if possible I would love to have his class ring around my neck as my piece of him and as a reminder.

For the 3rd time (I can never say it enough.) Thank you all SO much for your prayers and support... GO TROJANS! :)

Thread Information