Thread: Receivers next year

Default Receivers next year

Several young receivers will see some playing time next year. Jernigan, Reeves, Jarboe, Gill, Silvoy, Bruce etc will get some help from

*** WR ANTHONY WILLIAMS (R-Fr.)

*** WR/RB GREG PRATT (R-Fr.)

*** WR/RB KHARY FRANKLIN (Fr.)

and if he keeps his commitment:

**** WR BRETT MONCRIEF (JUCO)

- - - - -

Can't wait to see them play for us next year...

Patrick Cherry has steadily improved this season as well.
    Trojan Warrior
    Emerald Coast Alumni Member

If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it.

I know we have several QBs with legs, I just hope we have one with a terrific arm. I am looking forward to the stable of really good receivers we have, but they will be wasted if we can't get them the ball.

I am looking forward to spring ball to see what kind of arm Cory Robinson and the new JC QB have.

Quote Originally Posted by NWFLTrojan View Post
    I know we have several QBs with legs, I just hope we have one with a terrific arm. I am looking forward to the stable of really good receivers we have, but they will be wasted if we can't get them the ball.

I am looking forward to spring ball to see what kind of arm Cory Robinson and the new JC QB have.
    Who are we getting back on o-line?
    STLouis Blazer - "Our corners could take a lesson from Troys. Those guys were all over our WRs like white on rice. Sadly, our guys avoided their WRs like they had the plague."

It looks like everyone but Adams and Franks is scheduled to return. There are alot of familiar names on the depth chart, however I have not paid attention to how much or how well they have played this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NWFLTrojan View Post

We are going to realize next year just how good Levi has been for us the last year and a half.
    Trojan Warrior
    Emerald Coast Alumni Member

If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it.

There are a couple of grayshirts that will be included in that number. I believe that JH will be the #1 QB during the spring. Either him or DP. Yes, we may run the zone read a little more, but I don't think the production will be off by a great deal. Hampton has had time to learn to read coverages more since being hurt. If he limits his turnovers, we keep getting better...

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

Thread Information