Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowl Game Pic-o-Rama

Lingerie Bowl...

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

Quote Originally Posted by trojanbrutha View Post
    *wolf whistle* YOWZA!
    Caleb L. Palmer
    Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Tau 647
    BLOW SOTS BLOW!

Lingerie Bowl...
    How do I buy a ticket?!?!?!?! ( Only need 1, the wife stays home for this one)
    Doug

Lingerie Bowl...
    Now THAT my friend...is good form!!

I thought this might get a laugh from everyone.

Rice favored over Troy in New Orleans showdown

On Dec. 22, the football team will play Sun Belt Conference champion Troy University in the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl in the Louisiana Superdome. To the casual Rice fan, that might not sound like much to celebrate, but considering the Owls’ last bowl appearance was 45 years ago, a trip to New Orleans marks a perfect end to the season. The game starts at 7:00 p.m. and will be televised nationally on ESPN2.

“This means everything,” sophomore receiver Jarett Dillard said. “There’s so much we’re going to get out of this bowl and out of this season. We’re going to get so many good recruits, so many good players. We’re going to have so many more fans that will really appreciate what we’re doing.”

Troy earned a spot in the bowl by clinching its first-ever Sun Belt Conference crown with a 26-13 win over Florida International University Dec. 2. The Trojans have won six of their last seven games, by an average of eight points per contest. Rice’s last loss was more than two months ago, a disappointing 38-24 effort against Tulane at the Superdome Oct. 7.

Junior offensive lineman Robby Heos said the team will be able to use the defeat as motivation as they prepare for Troy.

“Since we took it easy last time [we played in the Superdome], we’re not going to let them off this time, we won’t let anything fall through the cracks,” he said. “Everyone’s going to remember [the Tulane] game because we should have won.”

The New Orleans Bowl is the Trojans’ second bowl bid in just their fourth season as a NCAA Division I-A football program. Their previous bowl bid was a 34-14 loss to Northern Illinois University in the now-defunct Silicon Valley Football Classic in San Jose, Calif., Dec. 30, 2004. Technically, the Trojans played in one previous bowl game, the 1948 Paper Bowl, but that was played in Pensacola (Fla.) High School Stadium with one set of bleachers.

http://the.ricethresher.org/sports/2...w_orleans_bowl

I thought this might get a laugh from everyone.

Rice favored over Troy in New Orleans showdown

On Dec. 22, the football team will play Sun Belt Conference champion Troy University in the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl in the Louisiana Superdome. To the casual Rice fan, that might not sound like much to celebrate, but considering the Owls’ last bowl appearance was 45 years ago, a trip to New Orleans marks a perfect end to the season. The game starts at 7:00 p.m. and will be televised nationally on ESPN2.

“This means everything,” sophomore receiver Jarett Dillard said. “There’s so much we’re going to get out of this bowl and out of this season. We’re going to get so many good recruits, so many good players. We’re going to have so many more fans that will really appreciate what we’re doing.”

Troy earned a spot in the bowl by clinching its first-ever Sun Belt Conference crown with a 26-13 win over Florida International University Dec. 2. The Trojans have won six of their last seven games, by an average of eight points per contest. Rice’s last loss was more than two months ago, a disappointing 38-24 effort against Tulane at the Superdome Oct. 7.

Junior offensive lineman Robby Heos said the team will be able to use the defeat as motivation as they prepare for Troy.

“Since we took it easy last time [we played in the Superdome], we’re not going to let them off this time, we won’t let anything fall through the cracks,” he said. “Everyone’s going to remember [the Tulane] game because we should have won.”

The New Orleans Bowl is the Trojans’ second bowl bid in just their fourth season as a NCAA Division I-A football program. Their previous bowl bid was a 34-14 loss to Northern Illinois University in the now-defunct Silicon Valley Football Classic in San Jose, Calif., Dec. 30, 2004. Technically, the Trojans played in one previous bowl game, the 1948 Paper Bowl, but that was played in Pensacola (Fla.) High School Stadium with one set of bleachers.

http://the.ricethresher.org/sports/2...w_orleans_bowl

Human bowling:

Thread Information