Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My BO

Default My BO

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care. - David Jeremiah

Nice try but I got clearance from the head man.
    No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care. - David Jeremiah

No ban. He misunderstood the rules of the contest. He was asked to not post this pic again in the contest thread and if he wanted to start a different thread where the picture was more appropriate then he was free to do so.

I'm not sure what 'BO' means, but he has now posted the picture. I'm assuming he is happy now. The thread sure does look silly though with just him posting a random picture with no commentary, but we've had sillier posts before, I'm sure.

EDIT: He just old me 'BO' is short for Jarboe. So I'm assuming since he titled the thread "My Bo" that this is a term of endearment for him from formerlytsufan.
    Last edited by Mike Cunningham; 11-24-2009 at 04:13 PM.

I've been called worse.

Quote Originally Posted by hurdlelove View Post
    No ban. He misunderstood the rules of the contest. He was asked to not post this pic again in the contest thread and if he wanted to start a different thread where the picture was more appropriate then he was free to do so.

I'm not sure what 'BO' means, but he has now posted the picture. I'm assuming he is happy now. The thread sure does look silly though with just him posting a random picture with no commentary, but we've had sillier posts before, I'm sure.
    Its a routine occurrence when Mr Ho and Red Wave get into it.
    Unofficial Sunshine Pumper

Default Cash for Gold

Maybe he just got his money back from Cash for Gold.

"We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill

Arrow Bo

Quote Originally Posted by hurdlelove View Post

EDIT: He just old me 'BO' is short for Jarboe. So I'm assuming since he titled the thread "My Bo" that this is a term of endearment for him from formerlytsufan.

... “From this week to last week, it’s the healthiest game I’ve had,” Jarboe said. “I don’t feel my quad and don’t feel my hamstring. I think ‘Boe is back rolling.”, Dothan Eagle
    Last edited by Trojan2003; 11-24-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psitech View Post
    Maybe he just got his money back from Cash for Gold.

He should have used this site instead:

http://www.catsforgold.com/

LOL
    *~*Go Troy!*~*

Now that's funny!

Thread Information