Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: This will not be our week I'm Afraid

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default This will not be our week I'm Afraid

    Arkansas has a offense that puts up a lot of yards and a lot of points. Mallett is in the top ten in the nation in nearly every category. He doesn't turn the ball over and has some very solid receivers.

    Florida blew our doors off and they should have beat them if not for some suspect officiating.

    We are lucky if we stay within three scores.

    Arky- 53
    Troy-14

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Troy, AL
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Ok well I will say that this is no where near the same team it was when we played Florida
    "We are all Troy people down here in Troy" Coach Larry Blakeney on the Tim Brando Show 11/5/2009

    ~Go Trojans~

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Very true but I'm sure they are better now than the beginning of the season too.

    I wish us well but I think we are outmatched this week.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Greenville, AL
    Posts
    7,020
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan11 View Post
    Arkansas has a offense that puts up a lot of yards and a lot of points. Mallett is in the top ten in the nation in nearly every category. He doesn't turn the ball over and has some very solid receivers.

    Florida blew our doors off and they should have beat them if not for some suspect officiating.

    We are lucky if we stay within three scores.

    Arky- 53
    Troy-14
    hi hawg fan!

    “I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Just an observation by a college football fan. I hope we can pull it out but we are a rent a win this week I'm afraid.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Posts
    1,882
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan11 View Post
    Just an observation by a college football fan. I hope we can pull it out but we are a rent a win this week I'm afraid.
    And we wouldnt think you were a Tool Arkansas fan if you had more than 4 post. Keep it up in the offseason and you'll have my trust wheather you believe in Troy or not.
    ---Tailgate party Specialist---
    That somehow always forgets to bring tickets, tents, and atleast 1 food item, but never forgets the cold beer.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Troy, AL
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedTrojan84 View Post
    And we wouldnt think you were a Tool Arkansas fan if you had more than 4 post. Keep it up in the offseason and you'll have my trust wheather you believe in Troy or not.
    I didnn't even look at how many posts he had, wow this post is a joke and has ZERO credibility anymore
    "We are all Troy people down here in Troy" Coach Larry Blakeney on the Tim Brando Show 11/5/2009

    ~Go Trojans~

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Say what you will. I read often and have never posted. I have nothing to prove to you.

    After reading the 44-7 Troy wins posts in the prediction thread I thought I would speak my mind.

    Do you honestly think 44-7 is honestly an option??

    Arkansas will score at least 35-40 points
    The question is can we score more??

    Thats the only way we win is to outscore Arkansas

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Inappropriate image removed. Racial epithets stylized or not, are unacceptable.
    Last edited by Troy87; 11-11-2009 at 05:04 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Posts
    1,882
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan11 View Post
    Thats the only way we win is to outscore Arkansas
    ---Tailgate party Specialist---
    That somehow always forgets to bring tickets, tents, and atleast 1 food item, but never forgets the cold beer.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •