Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Visiting Troy next week!

Just calling it like I see it....by the way I played here and can say whatever I want. I posted from what I read on your post. I said what several ppl obviously wanted to say. So if troy is our #1 team, we cant root for a team playing in another game. Discussion is healthy and ppl shouldnt wear their heart on their sleeve. You said it yourself that you werent turning down bama tics so you obviously would rather be at the bama game.dont fool yourself and blame it on a woman. Im not a negative nellie, just dont like certain post.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch67 View Post
    No disrespect man.....well maybe a little. Dont come on our site and tell us you are a student and you are gonna miss our game when in town. For a bama game too? You are just like half the students at troy, a closet fan of another team. Im not gonna convince you to come to our game!! I cheer for Bama too but when my Trojans are playing,Im there! Especially Homecoming!!Troy is my team!! Your post was a slap in the face to me. Just eat in Tuscaloosa!! Sorry bud I just call it like I see it,sry.
    I really don't think it was meant disrespectful the world is filled with ignorance and that ignorance leads to the assumption that others are too. The distance learning is a good product and I hope that it turns out well for you. However, this is a fan site..........saying you are going to a Bama Tennessee game is no skin off my arse but kind of did not need to know AT ALL what else you were doing. All in all I hope you have a good time though. After all you might get a chance to kiss the ring of Saint Saban as he dutifully strolls thru the peasants.
    Last edited by Buzz Lightyear; 10-14-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: misspell word

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaTrojan26 View Post
    Definitely, Troy4ever..
    I went to FSU for a year, and fell in love with the Marching Chiefs, and would go to their "skull session" rehearsals before games and loved it, So I don't see why I wouldn't love the SOTS. As a former trombone player and marching band member I definitely have a ton of respect for the SOTS. I have already tried to look for a CD and have been unsuccesful.
    Well your in luck! The B&N bookstore on campus sells our CDs. They sell the SOTS CD's and the Troy University Symphony Band CD's so take your fill, haha!

You will love our Trombone section, one of the best I've heard out of any college band, and I've heard a lot. If the book store is out of the CDs you might go by Long Hall (the band room) and go to the secretary's office Mrs. Monique Crawley, she might have some. So have a safe trip!
    “You want to be a Trojan? Be a Trojan.” -Larry Blakeney

Yo SoFlaTrojan, I have a few SOTS CDs for you if you want to PM me a mailing address. I'll gladly send you some your way.

Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch67 View Post
    by the way I played here and can say whatever I want.
    Not true.

So if troy is our #1 team, we cant root for a team playing in another game.
    Also, not true. I root for several other teams, even though TROY is still my #1 team.

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaTrojan26 View Post
    Thanks TroyW I will definitely be there with my buddy Phil. I can't wait to hang out with "real" Trojan fans, and even though I will be sitting in General Admission, I hope to sneak into the Trojan block. How do I know who I'm looking for out there? I know I'm also looking for BMarkey to hang out with.. I'm just so pumped for this. Since I don't live there I get to look forward to either the FAU or FIU games!
    Our tickets are GA as well. I believe that all Troy tickets are General Admission.

Then, high and mighty sasquatch, you should have asked WHY I wasn't going to turn down the tickets before you ASSumed. I don't care if you played in the NFL, doesnt give you the right to be rude to everyone for what you assumed. You need not say more, everyone who understands the situation is helping out this Troy fan JUST fine.

I am Truly Humbled.......... I have been put in my place.......... Later touchy Troy fan!! If you want us to know your life story,post it next time!! Enjoy your BaMa game true Troy fan.

Quote Originally Posted by soflatrojan26 View Post
    then, high and mighty sasquatch, you should have asked why i wasn't going to turn down the tickets before you assumed. I don't care if you played in the nfl, doesnt give you the right to be rude to everyone for what you assumed. You need not say more, everyone who understands the situation is helping out this troy fan just fine.
    +1
    “You want to be a Trojan? Be a Trojan.” -Larry Blakeney

and BUZZ..I know this is a fan site. I am a fan, and it's why I'm here.

The reason I wrote that I was going to that game, was just to say where I was going to be while I was visiting. that is all.

Once again, if I had it my way, I would be at Movie Gallery Stadium Saturday night, and don't think I have to prove myself to anyone anymore.

I guess I should have turned the trip down, because I can't go to the homecoming game lol please... I would have rather taken what I was given, and be grateful I am able to visit Troy for one day. Unfortunately, it's not game day. But I guess that doesn't make me a TRUE fan... please.

Thread Information