Thread: New Tradition

Hybrid View

Default New Tradition

i was thinking the other day after the UAB game that the cheerleaders started chanting, "its great to be a TROY trojan" and i thought if we could get the whole stadium chanting that, it would be intimidating and cool

thoughts, comments???
    I stopped in at steak and shake in Prattville after the TROY vs. UAB game, and a group of UAB fans were behind me,

the waiter asked them...,"what is UAB?"

Is your signature for real? Cause that is FUNNY.

**Yes that'd be a cool thing to see/hear at a game.

yes it is for real, it completely mad my day Me and my friend just burst out laughing and couldnt stop
    I stopped in at steak and shake in Prattville after the TROY vs. UAB game, and a group of UAB fans were behind me,

Did the waiter say U-ab? lol

I guess that'd be kinda cool... better than War Eagle or Roll Tide in my book, and it's TRUE!
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

haha and yeah i would think so if we can get it going with a lot of people contibuting it would be awesome

FliryVorru is offline GTT All-SBC Team GoTroyTrojans.Com Moderator

Feel free and chant whatever you want. I'd encourage anyone to chant whatever helps get them and the epoepl next to them into the game. If that strikes your fancy, see how many people you can get to follow.

The only reason I wouldn't join in is because practically the entire SEC has some form of it ("It's great to be a Florida Gator" ; "It's great to be a Tennessee Vol" ; "It's great to be an Arkansas Hog") and it's really over-used.
    SOTS '03-'07: What do we want?!?! GOOD SAX!!!

Strive for the Highest, and All Hail!

"I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody. That's a long way for a lineman to run." - DeWhitt Betterson on Junior Louissaint running for a TD against Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by number1troyfan View Post
    yes it is for real, it completely mad my day Me and my friend just burst out laughing and couldnt stop
    You should submit that here:

http://itmademyday.com/

: )
    *~*Go Troy!*~*

Yeah I agree it's completely over used by the SEC. UGA does it and it sounds great! However.... The cheerleaders started this at the BGSU game when they asked the Pep Band to cheer along with them and it stuck! The students LOVE this cheer/chant! So I say what the heck... Teach it to the crowd. If it has the word Trojan in it and the entire stadium says it then it'll really get the team going! Who cares about it being over used. Hell the Gator Bait... Tiger Bait... Gator Chomp... FSU War Chant... Are all over played and over used, BUT IT WORKS. So I would love to see this getting around to fans/alumni/students and have it debut Tuesday night against the Raiders!

GO TROJANS!

We have been doing that cheer since I was a cheerleader back in the mid
    90's. Only then of course - it was "Its great to be a Troy State Trojan" - and we used to modify it during those seasons when we started undefeated and we would say "It is great to be 5-0 etc."

Thread Information