Thread: Sound of the South

Default Sound of the South

Best band in the country!

AMEN!

We sit by them every time we go to homecoming, i can't get enough of them! I have one of their CD's (not a current one though) on my iPod and i love listening to it whenever :)

I was talking to a guy at the Florida game. He is from Michigan and was on a month vacation to Florida (he was actually looking for a place to retire). He was a college professor and has taught all over the northern states. He saw Troy several times last year on TV (Ohio State, USM, etc) and heard they were playing Florida. Long story short......he wanted to see them play the national champs. When the Sound was marching into the stadium he asked me about our band. He had heard them warming up and thought they were the Gator band. He was very impressed with the size and sound. Too bad he wasn't able to see the show first hand. He made comment that the Gator band looked like a High School band compared to the Sound. That was just a comment from someone who didn't really have any ties to either school. Can't wait to see you guys/gals in action next weekend.

Thread Information