Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun Belt Predictions

Default Another Preview

YET ANOTHER PREVIEW

2009 Sun Belt Preview

Default Another Preview

Another Preview, and guess what.. the Sun Belt is NOT the worst conference this year, the MAC is! Yay :)

2009 Sun Belt Preview

I'm not sure what to think of that analysis. It seems pretty accurate I guess.
    I don't agree that LB will "test the waters of big schools and leave Troy behind after this year.

FliryVorru is offline GTT All-SBC Team GoTroyTrojans.Com Moderator

Yeah, I never really pay much attention to things written on Bleacher Report. I used to "write" a few things on the site a year and a half ago but as it got bigger and there was a whole lot of unmoderated material the site lost its appeal. A whole ton of people writing about everyting and nothing doesn't really strike my fancy. It's basically just one huge blog that anyone can contribute to.
    SOTS '03-'07: What do we want?!?! GOOD SAX!!!

Strive for the Highest, and All Hail!

"I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody. That's a long way for a lineman to run." - DeWhitt Betterson on Junior Louissaint running for a TD against Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by FliryVorru View Post
    Yeah, I never really pay much attention to things written on Bleacher Report. I used to "write" a few things on the site a year and a half ago but as it got bigger and there was a whole lot of unmoderated material the site lost its appeal. A whole ton of people writing about everyting and nothing doesn't really strike my fancy. It's basically just one huge blog that anyone can contribute to.

Exactly...just another opinion..often one who has little knowledge about the Sun Belt or Troy. I swear some of these guys steal information from other articles..mix the words up a bit and post it. How about they do some real research?
    Fliry, did you get my PM about tailgating @ UF?

(Sorry, I hit the wrong button and accidentally edited this. It's back the way it was now - FliryVorru)
    Last edited by FliryVorru; 07-18-2009 at 01:49 PM.

FliryVorru is offline GTT All-SBC Team GoTroyTrojans.Com Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TROJANFAN26 View Post
    Fliry, did you get my PM about tailgating @ UF?
    Yeah, I started to write you back but had to go to work and ended up forgetting about it. I'll work on it again today and email you before the end of the day. Sorry about that man!
    SOTS '03-'07: What do we want?!?! GOOD SAX!!!

Strive for the Highest, and All Hail!

"I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody. That's a long way for a lineman to run." - DeWhitt Betterson on Junior Louissaint running for a TD against Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by FliryVorru View Post
    Yeah, I started to write you back but had to go to work and ended up forgetting about it. I'll work on it again today and email you before the end of the day. Sorry about that man!
    NP, I had forgotten about it until just a few minutes ago. No rush..

Default This is interesting

HERE IS A SUN BELT REVIEW

Sun Belt Review (2005-2008)
    Last edited by TrojanPower23; 07-19-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanPower23 View Post
    HERE IS A SUN BELT REVIEW

Sun Belt Review (2005-2008)
    that was a very good read TrojanPower23. very interesting to say the least. my favorite stat break down from that article:

it makes you wonder what happend in 2006? i do remember that everybody ran all over us... but why such a huge swing from the year before and to the year after? I know we had DWare in 05 and not 06, but he should not have had that big of impact!

another interesting fact that i didnt not realize was:
    "Troy is 18-3 over the past three seasons and their three losses have come by 7, 6, and a single point."
    meaning that our only confernce losses over the last 3 years have been by 1 TD/EP or less or by a total of 16 points. Pretty amazing
    "I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody," said Betterson, Louissaint's roommate.

Default Another great preview

Thread Information