Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun Belt Predictions

1) Corey Leonard
    2) Levi Brown
    3) Paul McCall
    4) Rusty Smith

In my original statement I wasn't knocking Rusty's ability, I was merely pointing out that if FAU finishes in 4th as he projected, then someone finishing ahead of them will have the honor of League MVP. Maybe he could win Offensive MVP?
    THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST

Born a Trojan. Will die a Trojan.

Who knows, if Troy keeps producing top-notch pro talent like Umenyiora, Ware, McKelvin and Martin maybe it will be Southern Cal that is eventually known as "The Other" Trojans...

Default Composure

He seemed to have composure issues several times last year in games I saw- ours and the MSU one for sure. He wasn't the same guy, mentally, as he was the previous year.

In the 2009 seasons what do think will be:

1) Sun Belt MVP?

2) Biggest Upset in Conference?

3) Biggest Upset out of Conference?

4) How many teams will be bowl eligeble.

5) What will be the Sun Belt game of the year?

6) Who will win the conference?

7) Who will be the most improved team?

Default Another Preview

YET ANOTHER PREVIEW

2009 Sunbelt Preview

and PS. I like Rusty, I think you guys are being a bit homer.

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanPower23 View Post
    YET ANOTHER PREVIEW

2009 Sunbelt Preview

and PS. I like Rusty, I think you guys are being a bit homer.
    If you like him so much, why don' you marry him?

All jokes aside, if you like him, no prob. I just don't think he's the best the SBC has to offer...

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

Rusty better get ready for this, repeatedly.

Default Hard to be the league MVP

I dont see it. No way riley is the league mvp he has no line. Hard to win the league MVP from your back. Just posting the food for thought. come on SEpt.

I tried to start a new thread and it wouldn't let me......?

Here's a conference prediction from our hometown paper....The Jonesboro Sun....and one of our better writers, Matt Roberson.

"1, Troy: When it comes to the Trojans it’s just common sense to pencil these guys in at the top.
    Troy has won or shared each of the last three Sun Belt titles and has won 18 of its last 21 conference games. The Trojans led the league in defense while ranking second in total offense last season, and the meat of their roster remains.
    From its first player to its last, there is no Sun Belt team that can match the talent Troy puts on the field. The Trojans are a cut above the rest of the league."

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=39001

FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Fanof49ASU View Post
    I tried to start a new thread and it wouldn't let me......?

Here's a conference prediction from our hometown paper....The Jonesboro Sun....and one of our better writers, Matt Roberson.

"1, Troy: When it comes to the Trojans it’s just common sense to pencil these guys in at the top.
    Troy has won or shared each of the last three Sun Belt titles and has won 18 of its last 21 conference games. The Trojans led the league in defense while ranking second in total offense last season, and the meat of their roster remains.
    From its first player to its last, there is no Sun Belt team that can match the talent Troy puts on the field. The Trojans are a cut above the rest of the league."

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=39001

FYI
    I think it has something to do with number of posts. I remember back when I switched to this username, I had to build up to a certain number before I could start a thread. A lot of message boards have this option.

Thanks for the link to the article.

It was a good read...

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

Thread Information