Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by goe1975 View Post
    350 members?! Do you have to audition to be in the SOTS now or do you just sign up and you're in?
    Auxiliary (colorguard, Majorettes, dancers) have to audition. Instruments just sign up, I believe.
    *~*Go Troy!*~*

[QUOTE=trojanblood;119605]I wish when they changed the pants that they would have changed the sash to white as well. QUOTE]

Yea i agree i like the white pants but imho they kind of clash with the sash.
    Anyone, Any where, Any time! All we have to fear is fear it's self.

I think anyone who remembers those white plumes will agree with me that they were the DEVIL to take care of. ONE rainstorm and they would nearly ruin if you didn't hang them up over night. My senior year, it rained at EVERY football game we played for during that season. I was beginning to think we were cursed.
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

FliryVorru is offline GTT All-SBC Team GoTroyTrojans.Com Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JPSousa1898 View Post
    I think anyone who remembers those white plumes will agree with me that they were the DEVIL to take care of. ONE rainstorm and they would nearly ruin if you didn't hang them up over night.
    We had them on for the entirety of the walk to the stadium, playing at the alumni tents, and pre-game of the Silicon Valley Bowl in 2004. The next year they were gone. I think Ford finally had enough of those crappy things and I love him for it.
    SOTS '03-'07: What do we want?!?! GOOD SAX!!!

Strive for the Highest, and All Hail!

"I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody. That's a long way for a lineman to run." - DeWhitt Betterson on Junior Louissaint running for a TD against Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by FliryVorru View Post
    We had them on for the entirety of the walk to the stadium, playing at the alumni tents, and pre-game of the Silicon Valley Bowl in 2004. The next year they were gone. I think Ford finally had enough of those crappy things and I love him for it.
    Haha i love our broom tops now =)

Troy University, the #1 public university in the State of Alabama!

Atlanta Journal-Constitution, senior sports writer Furman Bisher offered
    this commentary: “The Trojans came to town…and they brought one helluva band!”

I think anyone who remembers those white plumes will agree with me that they were the DEVIL to take care of. ONE rainstorm and they would nearly ruin if you didn't hang them up over night. My senior year, it rained at EVERY football game we played for during that season. I was beginning to think we were cursed.
    If they were like the plumes we wore in high school, every time it was even humid the feathers would stick up all over. Looked like you had a mad rooster on your head. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by goe1975 View Post
    If they were like the plumes we wore in high school, every time it was even humid the feathers would stick up all over. Looked like you had a mad rooster on your head. lol!
    Like a Gamecock? LOL!
    We are with you all the way! So, get out there team and FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Let's win to-day!!!

Default Speaking of Gamecock

Like a Gamecock? LOL!
    What do you guys think about TROY playing JSU again. The deal is in the works, are you guys ready to deal with what the rest of the alumni had to endure.

Quote Originally Posted by trojanblood View Post
    What do you guys think about TROY playing JSU again. The deal is in the works, are you guys ready to deal with what the rest of the alumni had to endure.
    I lived the last 3 years of it and endure it almost daily now as a grad student at JSU. BRING ON THE CHICKENS AND THE SOUTHERNERS! I've got my sousaphone ready!

Blow SOTS, Southerners SUCK! Blow Sousaphones, 20-J's SUCK!
    WHUP JAX STATE!!!!

Thread Information