Thread: Need a scouting report on Sherrod Martin

Default Need a scouting report on Sherrod Martin

Hey guys,

I'm the editor/lead writer for the Miami Dolphins blog entitled "The Phinsider" - part of SB Nation. I was hoping somebody here could help me. I'm looking for some insight into Sherrod Martin. He's become a hot topic among Dolphin fans recently. So I wanted to see if anybody here would be interested in writing up a scouting report on Martin (strengths, weaknesses, intangibles, etc...) for me to publish on my site.

If anyone is interested, please leave your e-mail address in this post and I will send you an e-mail.

Thanks!

-Matty I
    www.thephinsider.com

Matty emailed me about this and I figured that someone on the message board would be alot better at writing a scouting report on him then I would be.

Any takers out there to do this?
    ~Jeff Vreeland
    GoTroyTrojans.Com
    Founder of GoTroyTrojans.Com

if no one else volunteers i'll do it. i was a journo major. i'll need some info though.

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Delta Chi View Post
    if no one else volunteers i'll do it. i was a journo major. i'll need some info though.
    Did they not teach you about research in Journalism school at troy? Just kidding! Get his senior season stats/carreer stats, his Combine Stats/Pro Day stats and discuss his injury issues. If you wanted to do the effort call up the Ath. Dept and see if you could get some quotes from either coaches or players about him to get his intangibles and his leadership qualities. You can throw in the fact that he is following in the footsteps of Osi, DWare, Mckelvin, and should continue to bring a good name to Troy.

TDC im sure youve read enough articles on him that have been posted on here that you should be able to something together pretty easy.
    "I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody," said Betterson, Louissaint's roommate.

i may have to retract my previous post. i won't have time to write it until next week at the earliest. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Delta Chi View Post
    i may have to retract my previous post. i won't have time to write it until next week at the earliest. :(
    that would be fine. i don't need it for a week to two weeks anyways.

it's up to you.

Default Don't forget

When he was a junior he played as nickelback. He didn't record any interceptions in that role, but he was a tremendous run-stopper, recorded numerous sacks, and forced quite a few fumbles. Somebody looking for pick stats would not understand his veratility unless they understood his role during his junior year.

OK, here's the deal folks. I will write this article next week, but I'd like everyone on here to post information they feel is relevant to this article. Anything at all about Sherrod. I may be the writer, but I want this board to be the source. We can come together and make this a good article. So, anything you feel should go in this article, please post it here. including dates would be super.

Thread Information