Thread: Big game tonight

Default Big game tonight

I am not gonna type all of the other crap since the streak is over, but this is a team we can beat and should have beat by 20 at home. We need to get back on the winning side of things and get a little MO before the tourney.

Well, cowbell is great, but I don't think it's much use in close games...here's to a big win with some cowbell to put it over the top!

Navarre Trojan is offline GTT All-American GoTroyTrojans.Com Moderator

Tip is at 7:05 correct? Shall we get in the chat room for this one. We need a "W" in a big way. Having lost to them at Sartain, hopefully that is remembered and we move onto to Saturday with momentum for South and the tournament.
    "...The one ingredient we do have is speed, and that cures a lot of ills. Larry Blakeney
    Lifetime Alumni Association Member
    Trojan Warrior Council Member and Donor
    Emerald Coast Alumni Chapter Member
    Trojan Shield Society

www.emeraldcoasttroyalumni.com

We need this win. Just like before.

Let me say I am very impressed with Troy and Don and the coaches and the guys. Great, great season and it ain't over yet. Let's do this!

I noticed Troy's RPI jumped ten spots from 138 to 128 because some of the OOC opponents got some nice wins yesterday. 129 teams go to the post-season tournaments! So if Troy can end the season strong with a road win at ULL and make it a sweep of a resurgent USA and not lose in the first round in Hot Springs, I like the team's chances of getting a bid to one of the tournaments. I would think the most likely one would be the new CI.com Tournament.

is anybody getting the video feed from the game? it is not coming up for me!
    "I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody," said Betterson, Louissaint's roommate.

Thread Information