Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TROY vs UALR: Trojan War!

Default TROY vs UALR: Trojan War!

Troy has a double dip today against UALR and both games are important to each, but in different ways. The Ladys (or Women) have fallen back below the .500 mark and they gave up a double digit lead. They eventually dropped that game to the Privateers...and the guys are riding a winning streak that is unfamiliar to them, at this level, in the SBC. If you can't be there, try to catch Barry and the Trojans on the radio...

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

what time is the men's game? will it be on the regular Trojan Network radio affiliates?

Autauga County Troy Alumni Chapter

Yes...about 7...the women will be on Game Pass (crazy, huh?)

http://www.troytrojans.com/ViewArtic...ATCLID=3652539

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

Anybody else getting a choppy feed on Gamepass of the women's game against UALR?

Quote Originally Posted by RationalTrojan430 View Post
    Anybody else getting a choppy feed on Gamepass of the women's game against UALR?
    ...and it's pissin' me off so much I found this link and I'm just listenin' right now...

TROY 9 - UALR 12...11:30 to go in the 1st half...

TROY 13 - UALR 25...7:00 to go in the 1st half...

Big game tonight!!!!!

TROY 28 - UALR 57...14:28 to go in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by trojanbrutha View Post
    TROY 28 - UALR 57...14:28 to go in the game...
    Will the mens game be on the radio? I'm getting nothing on WTBF.
    What was the final on the womens game?

Thread Information