Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great game Trojans!

Default Great game Trojans!

You guys have a great team with some outstanding players. What a match up! This will surely rank as one of the best games of the Bowl Season for 2008! Pretty much evenly matched, we just hung on longer is all! Hope to play you again in the near future. What a good replacement you would be for UAB. If Only... Best wishes in your recruiting and success next year!
    Everywhere I Go, There I Am!

Thanks man...its good to see that your not a sore winner!!! We should be freaking AWESOME next year!!! We return just about everybody on the whole team!!! I see us going possibly 11-1 next year!!

Thanks JL. Your team did a great job of staying in a position to win despite being down 10. Good luck in the future. Unless of course, the opponent is Troy.

A rivalry was born tonight.

I hope so...and I hope your boy DeAndre comes out healthy.

Hate that we lost, but I wish all football games were that entertaining.

Good game, good season, gonna be a GREAT 2009

GO TROJANS!

Well, I'm not going to rub anybody's nose in this one because it could have gone either way. If our OT kick had been 6" to the left, I might be the one crying in my beer.

Anyway, your guys played a great game. I hope we meet many more times down the road...both our teams could benefit from a rivalry like this. Congrats on a great season. You have plenty to be proud of.

All I can say is wow what a game!!! We just made a few more plays tonight that made the difference. Best of luck in the future and I would love to see a home and home started in the near future. Ok Mr Ho can you give us a few kudos now? I enjoyed the several weeks of smack and except for a few jerks on our side, thought it was all in fun.

As I said in the "Official Game Thread" Great Game on both sides. You could tell how much both teams wanted it in that overtime. Also, I was a high school kicker, so I was so happy when the Southern Miss kicker got player of the game (we kickers stick together!). Anyway, nothing but the best down the road, and here's hoping the next time we play is in the regular season!

Also, any update on how bad the fracture is on your wide out? I played soccer, so I have seen my fair share of broken legs, and that one looked bad. I can't wait to see him play again, cuz he looked dynamite!
    Emory Football...STILL UNDEFEATED!

Congratulations Eagles fans! What a great game, it's a shame someone had to lose. Certainly agree it should be the start of a good rivalry, hope our ADs can make that happen. Especially hope your receiver heals quickly, it was ashame to lose him. Great team and fans. I've not encountered anyone who was disrespectful, I'm sure there were some on both sides, but I didn't encounter any and I certainly made sure to congratulate any USM fans I saw. Good luck next year and enjoy your victory celebration on Bourbon St.

All we know is fractured mid tibia/fibula. He was taken to University Hospital but I don't know what transpired. Hopefully it was high enough that no ligaments were damaged (i.e. Tyrone Prothro career ending injury). He's a great kid and a hell of an athlete. He definantly has a career playing on Sundays if he can overcome this!

Thread Information