Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: This is why we are going to destroy yous guys...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold1 View Post
    The point is that you're bragging about your 8-4 record when 2 wins came against non-FBS teams, and the other 6 came against teams that the bottom of CUSA owned. Thus, you haven't beaten anyone that could compete in CUSA. I don't know how to put it any more simply than that.
    You are playing the head to head card...I thought it was debunked?

Why is anyone still responding to this????

Don't feed the troll.....makes him hungrier......he won't stop unless you don't pay attention to him.......if he had anything worthwhile to say, it'd be something, but he's trying to get a rise out of you.

I just lost two minutes of my life reading the posts in this thread.
    Here's to the school we love, we are Trojans, one and all!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tenaciousT View Post
    and you went 3-3 at home... its not like thats scaring too many people
    Well, we did beat the team that owns you 70-14 at home. That should concern you just a tad. We also beat the team that won CUSA and beat the ACC champions.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle83 View Post
    I really think this is going to be a close game. Yeah we lost 6 games, but we went from one of the most simplified schemes under Bower to one of the most complex under Fedora and Bradford. So yeah it took us a while to get things clicking. Hell we don't even have everything installed yet. Last I heard 75% of the offense and 60% of the defense. I know you guys realize why we have lost a couple more games than you all, but are just pissed at B&G. I don't blame you. I'm just saying in my opinion ULM is worse than any of those teams that we lost to. Let me add we didn't lose a conference game by any more than 7 pts. We lost to Auburn by 14 (who was number 9 at the time, before they fell apart) and Boise by 17.
    I agree with you. Should be a good game. We only lost the one conference game and by 1 point in a gawd awful game we were still about 6 inches of pulling it out, but we didn't, no excuses they beat us. We were not really challeneged with the remainder of our conference schedule. Our OOC schedule was much tougher than yours obviously. We were in the Ohio State game until late in the 4th. LSU is obviously a nightmare for us, and the OkState game was a great game, but they just had more horses. We only punted 1 time in the game, gave it away the rest of the time, we went toe to toe with them. They are the best team we've faced all season so far.

Good luck I'm sure we're in for an entertaining night of football....and regardless of the outcome, we'll all enjoy a good time on bourbon street.

Common opponents? That argument was debunked centuries ago. It's a waste of time. Especially since we both beat our common opponents. And no, I'm not interested in meeting some psycho internet stalker.
    chicken...I'm not psycho...really...really....he he he...but I'm good with computers and I can find you anyway, so don't worry.

Well, we did beat the team that owns you 70-14 at home. That should concern you just a tad. We also beat the team that won CUSA and beat the ACC champions.
    You beat the ACC champions? i am not seeing them on your schedual... living vicariously through someone else are we?? you are pathetic

i am done...
    "I looked up and saw Junior running stride for stride and outrunning everybody," said Betterson, Louissaint's roommate.

Head to head...debunked remember!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyFootball05 View Post
    If we weren't a serious threat to them, Blackandgold1 wouldn't be here, and he knows it. That's why he's so bent out of shape. Honestly, blackandgold, if you REALLY believed you were going to dominate us, without a shadow of a doubt, you would never have came here, because it wouldn't matter. You know how the game ends, no reason to talk about it.

But the real reason, and you're trying to hide it, but it's clear as day, is you're scared out of your mind, you know the history of your program and how important this bowl win with a new coach will be, and the Trojans stand in your way, so you look for every angle to justify a beat down. I'll admit, I'm pretty scared too, our program needs this win and USM isn't a bad team. USM could very well beat us. But they won't destroy us.

You keep believing you're here for some other reason, but you, deep down, believe we're a serious threat, and to rectify that, you have to get us to agree with you, so you can validate not only your program, but yourself by "winning," which at this point, we know no one's going to win. It's going to keep going around in circles because both teams have good evidence toward their case.
    Sure I would. This was the only way to get up for this game. If I hadn't come here and watched you silly guys pretend like you're on our level, I would have had no desire to even watch this game on TV. I already know what the result is going to be, but at least now I'll be laughing while watching us score touchdown after touchdown thinking of how all of you guys are having an aneurysm. Oh, and I'm not getting bent out of shape at all. I feel like a giant walking around stepping on ants here. You guys are the ones calling me names and threatening to find me and assault me in New Orleans. lol

Sure I would. This was the only way to get up for this game. If I hadn't come here and watched you silly guys pretend like you're on our level, I would have had no desire to even watch this game on TV. I already know what the result is going to be, but at least now I'll be laughing while watching us score touchdown after touchdown thinking of how all of you guys are having an aneurysm. Oh, and I'm not getting bent out of shape at all. I feel like a giant walking around stepping on ants here. You guys are the ones calling me names and threatening to find me and assault me in New Orleans. lol
    nice cover up
    STLouis Blazer - "Our corners could take a lesson from Troys. Those guys were all over our WRs like white on rice. Sadly, our guys avoided their WRs like they had the plague."

Quote Originally Posted by ksdtrojan View Post
    Then your whole head to head conference argument is debunked as well by the same argument. Thanks for playing.
    You need a dictionary or something? The two concepts are totally unrelated. Try google if you need some help.

Wow. I knew rural Alabama was an educational cesspool, but I didn't know it was that bad.

Thread Information