Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: This is why we are going to destroy yous guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Nomad View Post
    They did both come into the game with a winning record though. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for your team of future 1st round draft picks.
    We'll have a winning record after we get through pounding yet another Sunbelt team into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold1 View Post
    It means that you are capable of getting beat by a I-A bottom dweller. That's not a good sign for someone that's got the task of playing Southern Miss.
    You forget the injuries that game:

Starting QB
    Starting C
    Stat LB
    Star WR

You'll see all of them Sunday the 21st.
    STLouis Blazer - "Our corners could take a lesson from Troys. Those guys were all over our WRs like white on rice. Sadly, our guys avoided their WRs like they had the plague."

Yeah, they were god-awful just that one week that they played us. Get a grip, kiddo. You're starting to look really foolish and desperate. ECU lost ONE game in their last 7 games of the season. ONE GAME TO SOUTHERN MISS! How do you figure that they were a poor team? Still waiting for you to name 1 TSU win that was better.
    Just hang on 2 more weeks and I'll answer that one for ya...

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com

It means that you are capable of getting beat by a I-A bottom dweller. That's not a good sign for someone that's got the task of playing Southern Miss.
    Speaking of bottom dwellers didn't you lose to Marshall and UTEP? That's not a good sign for someone that's got the task of playing Troy.

Yeah, they were god-awful just that one week that they played us. Get a grip, kiddo. You're starting to look really foolish and desperate. ECU lost ONE game in their last 7 games of the season. ONE GAME TO SOUTHERN MISS! How do you figure that they were a poor team? Still waiting for you to name 1 TSU win that was better.
    There isn't one, but again as I pointed out earlier, the only two games on either of our schedules that mattered were our two common opponents. No one from the CUSA will play us, and I don't blame them, you mentioned the CUSA record against the Sunbelt competition...our record is pretty good against that conference too. Outside your conference who'd you beat this year, other than the two team from the SBC who we also beat?

Quote Originally Posted by TroyFootball05 View Post
    Of course you say, CUSA>Sunbelt. But it's chump change, it's marginal at best. FACE IT, both our conferences are garbage. It's comparing, who has the slightly tastier garbage. The SEC is laughing at that argument.

Like your attendance argument, 30,000 > 20,000. Who gives a crap, it's chump change. LSU = 95,000+. Get over it. It's like two little boys arguing over who's tonka trucks are bigger, when the adults have things like PS3's and Cars. Who the hell cares about tonka trucks?
    There's about as much difference between the Sunbelt and CUSA and there is between CUSA and the SEC. If you're the little boy with the tonka truck, and the SEC is the adult with the PS3, then CUSA is the teenager with his driver's license.

CUSA is the teenager with his driver's license.
    I was gonna say the teenager that rides the short bus

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Nomad View Post
    I was gonna say the teenager that rides the short bus
    And has never had a girlfriend even though he did get a good look in on that jock once or twice.

NO. They were God aweful the weeks before that too only beating THREE 4-8 teams by 7 or less, TWO OF THEM IN OVERTIME. That's not foolish is it? I didn't think so.
    Yes, it's foolish. 4-8 in a vastly superior conference is hard for your brain to grasp. It's all relative. Memphis took Arky St to the woodshed. UCF beat that Memphis team and Marshall, as well. And Marshall beat a very good Houston team, and they also beat Memphis and USM. Memphis, Marshall, and UCF would have all finished 8-0 against your conference schedule.

You forget the injuries that game:

Starting QB
    Starting C
    Stat LB
    Star WR

You'll see all of them Sunday the 21st.
    That's fine. Just remember that those kids that are starting for you are kids that weren't good enough to play at Southern Miss.

Thread Information