Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This is why we are going to destroy yous guys...

Default This is why we are going to destroy yous guys...

Damion Fletcher 1235 yards rushing on the year.... (sat out 2 games w/ inj!)
    *leads all ACTIVE rb's since 2006 in rushing yards! (1388 in 2006 as a true freshman and 1586 last year as a soph)

DeAndre Brown, 6'6 229lbs 4.4 TRUE freshman---1108 receiving yards/12 tds on the year!! 15th in the nation among all college recivers and LEADS ALL FRESHMAN in rec yards.

Austin Davis, freshman QB, 23rd in the nation in passing yards, 2852 (only a freshman - 21 tds passing!)

SENIOR Shawn Nelson, tight end 6'5 249 lbs. NFL prospect. He's a 2nd or 3rd rounder this year.

Oh yeah...and les we forget the 2 TIME REIGNING C-USA DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR.....MLB 6'3 225 5TH YEAR JUNIOR GERALD MC-RATH......

I can go on an on ladies....

That is why we are going to beat yous guys.

SOUTHERN MISS 44
    TROY CC 20

PS. Yous guys are aware that back in the trojan days in stuff, like every other trojan was either gay or bi-sexual. It's science.
    Be forewarned...TRUE Freshman WR 6'6 229 lbs, 4.4 speed....DeAndre Brown, only 19.....A MAN CHILD!

Hang on let me pretend like I care what you think for just one second......hang on.......hold it......almost there............................................. .............ok there it is.

Thanks for playing.

See you in NOLa on the 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeAngel View Post
    *leads all ACTIVE rb's since 2006 in rushing yards! (1388 in 2006 as a true freshman and 1586 last year as a soph)

DeAndre Brown, 6'6 229lbs 4.4 TRUE freshman---1108 receiving yards/12 tds on the year!! 15th in the nation among all college recivers and LEADS ALL FRESHMAN in rec yards.

Austin Davis, freshman QB, 23rd in the nation in passing yards, 2852 (only a freshman - 21 tds passing!)

SENIOR Shawn Nelson, tight end 6'5 249 lbs. NFL prospect. He's a 2nd or 3rd rounder this year.

Oh yeah...and les we forget the 2 TIME REIGNING C-USA DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR.....MLB 6'3 225 5TH YEAR JUNIOR GERALD MC-RATH......

SOUTHERN MISS 44
    TROY CC 20

PS. Yous guys are aware that back in the trojan days in stuff, like every other trojan was either gay or bi-sexual. It's science.

I see that Oak Grove High School has an internet connection in the library.

PS: And the Feds will be knocking on your door later today to collect all of that "Trojan" imagery you down-loaded last night while you were pleasuring yourself, er..thinking about something cute to say on this board.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

Uh oh, Mr. Ho not see this. Oh well, TMTDM might as well not play since he 1st player TMTDM ever face to be drafted in NFL...and in 2nd or 3rd round, wow Mr. Ho tremble in boots.
    I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.

- C. Montgomery Burns

Hire Steve Campbell or Mike Turk...TODAY!!!

What kind of science classes have you taken? Something like that would surely be taught in mythology or some sort of HISTORY. But that was an interesting attempt at humor, miss.

How about this?

Do you know how to make a Golden Eagle?
    When you're done beating on it, you piss on it.
    THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST

Born a Trojan. Will die a Trojan.

Who knows, if Troy keeps producing top-notch pro talent like Umenyiora, Ware, McKelvin and Martin maybe it will be Southern Cal that is eventually known as "The Other" Trojans...

I'm just curious how a team can have that much talent and still be 6-6. Is it poor coaching or is that outside of those 5 players you're not very talented?

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Nomad View Post
    I'm just curious how a team can have that much talent and still be 6-6. Is it poor coaching or is that outside of those 5 players you're not very talented?
    I was wondering that myself.
    Rest in Peace JC (JCTroy75). Miss you, old man.

Troy State Alum - BA, 2003; MBA, 2005
    Troy State Sound of the South 2000-2005

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Nomad View Post
    It's because C-USA is a power conference, as referenced to their BCS bowl berth this year....errrr......or was that FAU.......I dunno, alot of people talk about being the best on here, and so far we've been the only one backing it up. Interesting.....

Which now has me thinking....outside of the Hokie Pokeys, has there been a team that has had fans come over here talking crap that has beaten us?
    THE ETERNAL OPTIMIST

Born a Trojan. Will die a Trojan.

Who knows, if Troy keeps producing top-notch pro talent like Umenyiora, Ware, McKelvin and Martin maybe it will be Southern Cal that is eventually known as "The Other" Trojans...

you must have forgotten our schedule this year. we saw the likes of terrel pryor, and charles scott, and dez bryant. you honestly think your guys scare us. t.y. hilton of fiu is quite possibly the fastest receiver in the country and didnt do squat against us. terrell pryor did ok but not great, charles scott looked like a fool. trust me your guys who are so great but are only 6-6 dont scare our guys, they have played bigger and better competiton. and i do remember us holding the great calvin johnson to 2 catches for 9 yards, and the great adarius bowman for around the same. one time heisman hopeful brad smith was no longer in the running after playing troy. your crap players dont scare us, they put up big numbers against teams like uab and utep who appear in the espn bottom 10 every week.
    A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and great quarterback - and not necessarily in that order.
    -- Bud Grant

GO TROJANS!!

Talking

SOUTHERN MISS 44
    TROY CC 20

Hey REPETE(smiss) We heard all this smack a few years ago from your twin brother PETE(rice).Our Troy Trojans went on to demolish PETE.Their excuse after the game from their fans was that they are a highly intellectual school. We know that there are no mississippi schools that can use that excuse, so what excuse will your fans be using after our Troy Trojans take your team to the woodshed and hand them their asses?Go Troy Go!!!!!

Thread Information